The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Digital Dissolve by Dan White (plus Steve Dusheck) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4880 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Looks like a very interesting coin miracle.
Check out video trailer. Is it easy to perform/do? Angles?

http://hocus-pocus.com

Coin gaffs from Jamie Schoolcraft (quality, sure).

At Steve Dusheck homepage I found his DVD with the effect C/S Transposition, is this the same as D.D. ?

http://www.stevedusheck.com/dvd.htm

[There are 18 magic tricks taught on the DVD and a few more tricks demonstrated.]
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
If you do a little digging on here Mats you may find a VERY ugly battle between Theory 11 and Steve that took place right here. It may have been moved. Long story short, D.D. is VERY similar to Steve's invention. I believe they have worked it all out, but don't quote me.
k13pt0maniac
View Profile
New user
Brownsville, Texas
92 Posts

Profile of k13pt0maniac
I think the did work it out .. I bought Digital Dissolve about 2 months ago and when I got it it came with a small card that stated that it was based on the original effect was by Steve Dusheck... and they provide a link to download the original handling by Steve in pdf form from the T11 site.

its a good effect, you can display the coins openly and the change is amazing... the angles are great, the only bad angle would be from directly below your hands, and that is only for a brief moment.
-Abe a.k.a. C3rb3rus
Wes65
View Profile
Inner circle
I've said very little in
1219 Posts

Profile of Wes65
Steve sells his version, without the gaff, on DVD, plus a ton of other stuff you have to build yourself, for $10.00 (many say it's the best value in magic).

DD and Steve Dusheck's original are very similar and are fantastic.

The gaff (invented by Steve) is made by Jamie, but it is more mass produced than his other stuff. It's will get you by, but it's not quite what you expect from Jamie.
Wes
Big Jeff
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
Do the coins come with the DVD?
Wes65
View Profile
Inner circle
I've said very little in
1219 Posts

Profile of Wes65
Steve Dusheck sells the DVD. You'd have to get the coin seperate.

Digital Dissolve is coins and a DVD.
Wes
Big Jeff
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
Thanks, is the transpo in the sample video the only trick taught?
Wes65
View Profile
Inner circle
I've said very little in
1219 Posts

Profile of Wes65
Plus I believe one variation and a write up of Steve's original.
Wes
organicmagician
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
345 Posts

Profile of organicmagician
Todd makes these. The custom jobs are nice because you can get some interesting coins. I've got a nice one with a SA Dime/Walking Liberty.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Quote:
On 2008-07-23 02:58, pepka wrote:
If you do a little digging on here Mats you may find a VERY ugly battle between Theory 11 and Steve that took place right here. It may have been moved. Long story short, D.D. is VERY similar to Steve's invention. I believe they have worked it all out, but don't quote me.

ugly battle? I have no idea what your talking about! =D
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Digital Dissolve by Dan White (plus Steve Dusheck) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL