The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Ace in the window (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
I practice card manipulation ALL the time. I practice while on the phone, at the computer, watching TV, and even driving. Recently while moving in slow traffic, I was practicing my Cardini finger tip production - my latest obsession. During the production of one of five cards, I lost grip of the card at the thumb and index finger. The card sprung from my finger tips and out the two inch opening in my window. I quickly looked into the rear-view mirror and saw the card soar through the air and tuck itself into the windshield wiper of the car behind me.

The driver turned the wipers on as they swung left and right with the card pinned firmly in place. I was both embarassed and laughing hysterically. Looking at the remaining cards in my hand, I realized it was the Ace of Spades that made its one in a million flight.

Obviously a long shot freak accident which I'll NEVER see again. If I could repeat that incident with such accuracy, I could probably solve the world's problems. Smile

I keep the window fully closed now.
Indyfan
View Profile
Regular user
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
173 Posts

Profile of Indyfan
I'd like to hear the story from the guy in the car behind you...

"I was talking on the cell phone to a friend about some guy I saw on TV doing magic tricks...David...something or other, and he made an Queen of Hearts turn into a...OH MY GOD....an Ace of Spades!!!"

:rotf:
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Right Indyfan.
It always happends when you're alone! I had the dog in passenger seat (doesn't talk yet) but he stared at me, wondering why I laughed so loud and nervously.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Sounds like a perfect ending to a card revelation to me. You might be able to even market that!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Dallen
View Profile
New user
Maui, Hawaii
58 Posts

Profile of Dallen
Hopefully the person in the other car wasn't supersitious or into card readings....if they were, seeing the ace of spades (death card) land right smack on their windshield while driving might have been a little tramatic Smile Especially since the windshield wipers couldn't take it down! hehe Smile
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
Or worse, you could have been using tarot cards, then the death card lands on their windshield! Then a raven flies backwards overhead, and the sky turns red and...
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
The sky turns red and...quoth the raven, NEVERMORE!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Ace in the window (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL