The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Okay, Nippulini ... beat THIS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2438 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
Man lifts heavy weights with eyelids HERE

I suppose while we're at it the body-mod bunch might enjoy THIS

And here's a firecracker stunt you don't have to be in a sideshow to do (but murder might ensue) HERE
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4435 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Yes I always love to scare the crap out of somone holding a gun - hey it makes sense doesn't it!

The piercings are gross! which is great - you know what I mean.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Well..............................
First: I don't DO eyelids, although I make lifting hooks. The act was what it was, an act. Does this make that guy a performer? No. Would the act be boring as snot on a wall without the mystical sitar background music? Yes.

B: The piercings seen in the photos are nice, a lot of them are things I have done already (on my clientele, not myself)

And finally: Any idiot that never fired a gun before, let alone HELD one in their hands should know that loud bangs come from the front of the pistol, not from behind you!! Besides, a firearms report sounds NOTHING like a firecracker. Funny, because I just came from the gun range yesterday.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2438 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
C'mon, Nip ... I can picture our next trip (me and the boys) to the rifle range, and I don't even shoot ... bang ... bang ... BIG-OLD-BANG-FROM-SOMEPLACE-I-WASN'T-LOOKING! I think I just might jump.

The firecracker thing wouldn't be nearly so funny except:

1 - it's so pointlessly cruel, and

2 - you see it coming WAY DOWN THE ROAD.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4435 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2008-07-25 10:12, thegreatnippulini wrote:
Well..............................

B: The piercings seen in the photos are nice, a lot of them are things I have done already (on my clientele, not myself)

Now that I would like to see you try - a piericing on the back of your neck - ..... saying that I bet someone has tried it (successfully?)
EsnRedshirt
View Profile
Special user
Newark, CA
895 Posts

Profile of EsnRedshirt
Wouldn't a neck piercing be a temporary piercing only? I'd assume it'd have the same risk of infection/rejection as corset piercings on the back.

-Erik
Self-proclaimed Jack-of-all-trades and google expert*.

* = Take any advice from this person with a grain of salt.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
No, the "nape" piercing should be done with a surface barbell. This jewelry steps down on both ends so it sits about 1/4" below the surface of the skin. With proper aftercare they heal within 2 months and can stay for years. The corset piercings are what is referred to as "play" piercings, that is, piercings done for a visual effect that are remover after a few hours. Variations of surface piercings can be arranged to cause visual effects of geometric objects (connect the dots). Then there are dermal and microdermal anchors that emulate the look of a surface piercing but with only one point.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
jeremysweiss
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of jeremysweiss
Ross:

What is so interesting (to me) about that first video is that it is the ONLY video demonstration I have seen of lifting weights with the eyelids using the method from Oriental Conjuring and Magic. This is different from the set ups typically used by masters on this forum. I am sure there are videos out there using the same mechanism, but I have yet to have found them. Very interesting. Thanks for sharing it.

Jeremy
http://www.theshockdocshow.com
The Shock Doc
<BR>www.TheShockDocShow.com
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>http://ballycast.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/ballycast-024-2009-03-21.mp3
<BR>
<BR>"....Jeremy Weiss has the greatest card trick of ALL TIME!"--Jamie D. Grant.
<BR>Start listening to iTricks 11/12/09
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Okay, Nippulini ... beat THIS (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL