The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The stealth pen... WOW (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2339 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
The pen quality from that package is not very good. You can actually buy the original from Penguin Magic as well. I would do so!
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
http://www.facebook.com/Doug.Lippert
Martin Waring
View Profile
Loyal user
York, England
243 Posts

Profile of Martin Waring
I use John Cornelius's Perfect Pen and I first came across a faked copy of John's pen and so bought that but quickly found that it was a poor imitation and it soon broke.

So then I tracked down the genuine article from JC and it still delights me that after several years of use (the ink has long since dried up) that it still gets amazing reactions. I would never bother with a cheap copy again.
Markku
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Markku
Stealth pen is best version. I have perfect pen and I cant imagine that I could give it to someone to examine. Its hard to manufacture and that's why it cost and still it suck... Stealth pen is much cheaper and much better. There is no way that they find out secret. They can brake the pen and they wont find nothing...
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11912 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2008-07-27 21:11, Thomas Kwon wrote:
WOW! AMAZING! I don't know what else to say!

What he said.
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1453 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
This is simply an awesome gimmick. It looks completely natural and flies by even the most suspicious spectator. I bought mine a couple of years ago and love it. The best part is that it takes little practice to perfect and oz goes over it in great detail.
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1453 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
Hey guys just wanted to let you know this is in the cool box at penguin today for half off. Ill post this on the other forums about the pen. So if you want it it would probably be a good time to buy it. Heres the link
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/1881
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1176 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
You can't do the penetration as shown in the Penguin video with an original Cornelius pen thru as the 'gimmick' is way too strong. Only the cheaper plastic versions will work with that particular visual 'push thru' penetration. Also, I actually published the same basic handling many years ago and have lectured with it for at least 10 years now...certainly nothing new to me! ;-)

Cody S. Fisher
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
helpful
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of helpful
Quote:
On Nov 6, 2014, Cody S. Fisher wrote:
You can't do the penetration as shown in the Penguin video with an original Cornelius pen thru as the 'gimmick' is way too strong.

Maybe not, but at least you can sleep at night sound in the knowledge you are not a funding disgusting thieves.
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1569 Posts

Profile of Ihop
I was under the impression that a generic Penetration Pen is open game.
Perhaps I'm wrong. As long as you don't copy someone else's Pen exactly as they designed it.
But if you take a common every day pen and add a m***** , how is that infringement? You just can't use someone else's name or packaging or instructions.
Anyway, I bought a cheap pen about 8 years ago and it has served me well. It looks like a common every day pen.

But now after reading this thread, I'm tempted to go for the Oz pens with the
DVD.
I am mostly interested in the different routines.
I've seen someone explain different routines on one of the old issues of "Reel Magic Nagazine".
I want more.
Ihor
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The stealth pen... WOW (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL