The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Cards Remain The Same- The Groove Electric Switch is here! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Doc Docherty
View Profile
New user
North Carolina
70 Posts

Profile of Doc Docherty
Only 3 days left on the option to order the E Book version of The Cards Remain the Same.

Get it here http://www.DocDocherty.com

Thanks

Doc
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
I've spent the past couple of weeks working diligently with Groove Electric. I had some difficulty with the move because A) I only pose as a card guy and B) I'm left handed. But I've got to say that this move is a killer switch. I sat down and worked through all the handlings and have to say that the sandwich is my favorite. All the actions are motivated, the magic is beautiful and the methods made me smile to myself.

If you haven't already gotten a copy, I'd highly recommend you doing so. This is Ray Kosby quality magic ladies and gentleman. Your fingers will thank you for giving them a work out.
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
Doc Docherty
View Profile
New user
North Carolina
70 Posts

Profile of Doc Docherty
Eric-

Thanks for the kind words man! Hope to see you in Charlotte in a couple of weeks for the CCC.

I am glad to hear that since your left handed that you learned it. For those that have messed with the move something that I did not include in the manuscript is that you can use it as a deadly force! Just get the force card on the bottom and swing cut and set the card up for the switch, followed by a fan. Let the spectator touch any card in the fan and up jog it. (Make sure that its below the set card). Perform the switch and set the deck down, the force card is now out jogged from the pack.

For those that are having trouble with it shoot me a PM and I will help you out.
If you have not picked this manuscript up yet go to http://www.DocDocherty.com and start Groovin!

Doc
Doc Docherty
View Profile
New user
North Carolina
70 Posts

Profile of Doc Docherty
Make sure to check out the new and improved website, http://www.DocDocherty.com

You can find a review of The Cards Remain the Same by Jon Racherbaumer, as well as new pricing on the E Book and a specially priced E Book that will teach you just the Groove Electric switch that is Economically Unchallenged! Read and see all about it here, http://www.DocDocherty.com

Thanks,

Doc
flourishczar
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of flourishczar
I bought the download from vanishingmagicinc as well as your book. (I never buy downloadables I am a "bookthumper" but I had to begin to work on the move so when the book came I would be in a better position to start on the material) I am really happy with the switch!!! It's fun to do, and I think this will really change the way a lot of my current tricks go. I have been doing cardwork for 13 years now, and while I am not a preformer I do take it seriously and love learning new interesting moves. I am awaiting your book, should be in the mail today, and I am so excited about it. The move was more difficult than I thought it was going to be. I figured once I learned the placement of the cards it was going to be easy....but it didn't work 100% of the time for me. I had to rewatch the video and see where my fingers go, how the fan should be, and CLEARLY understand everything from a conceptual level. (that's how I learn) but once I did that I really got it and now it's a matter of practice and muscle memorey. I really like your "all around square up" I think that alone is worth the price of the downloadable and/or book.
You know this is just FRESH thinking as far as I am concerned and it's really great. I haven't been excited about a move like this in a long time. The ideas for tricks are swarming in my head. The color change too is great. Looks very clean, and it's so bloody easy. Honestly it had me fooled when I saw how it was done, I said aloud, "That's it!?!?" LOL Good work on this manuscript, even though I haven't read through it yet, and thanks for not keeping this a secret Doc, I hate the guys that have a great contribution to magic but don't share it for "ego" related reasons. If you ever come out with more material I am deffinatly on board! Thanks again!!!
Doc Docherty
View Profile
New user
North Carolina
70 Posts

Profile of Doc Docherty
I am so glad you enjoyed it. You are not the only one that has liked the DASSUP, the all around square up. This move alone has so so many applications that it will fit right in.

Doc
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Cards Remain The Same- The Groove Electric Switch is here! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL