The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Question re. Banacheks PK Pen (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Yannou
View Profile
Veteran user
378 Posts

Profile of Yannou
I've been using the PK Pen for years, but somehow I've always managed to lose them after a few months, except for one pen. I've had it for at least a year now, maybe even two. The thing is, it seems to have stopped working. I know how the pen works so I can imagine why, but does anyone have any idea how long that usually takes. In other words, when abouts should I replace the pen so I don't look silly staring at a pen while nothing magical happens.
Rory Raven
View Profile
Special user
Providence, RI
514 Posts

Profile of Rory Raven
Sure you didn't get your PK Pen mixed up with a regular pen?

It's the kind of thing I would do!

R
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -- Groucho Marx
visit www.roryraven.com today!
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
666 Posts

Profile of Bedford
I've got one which is 2-3 years old. I just tested it and it's working fine, though I haven't used it for several months. I also checked my TK Timber which is probably 10 years old. It still works fine as well. Did you check for the dot on your pen?
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1918 Posts

Profile of DT3
I'm very busy these days so Im reluctant to put this out there but I do the pk pen thing with a borrowed lottery/golf pencil and it spins before it falls. Impromptu. Very cool. PM me. I don't use it you can have it.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12035 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Mine work fine. I have a few to pick from, great item for sure.
solareflipz
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Fl
308 Posts

Profile of solareflipz
Just kidding...disregard this post.
Nick23
View Profile
Special user
England
559 Posts

Profile of Nick23
I've had my PK pen for about 6 years, and mine has also stopped working. I've tried running it under hot water to "loosen" it up, but so far hasnt worked. I might try putting it in an oven on a very low heat.

If you can think of anything else I could try, please let me know.
Nothing I do can't be done by a 10-year-old...with 15 years of practice."
-- Harry Blackstone, Jr.
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Once I own this...I immediatly sent it back to Hocus-Pocus...since Im not very happy with my purchase...along with my Omega Reel....

the PK Pen is not reliable and no one know how long it will take to fall...nor the exact balancing point to make it fall.....

I'm still looking for the right kinda PK Pen that is more Sure Fire

with all of the Problem that most people in here had with their PK Pen...now I'm glad I return mine
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6467 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Interesting. I've never had a problem with any of Banachek's PK pens. I've lost about a half dozen and had to replace them and every time they've worked. Hmmm?
I guess I'm glad some people are having problems with them... that means there's less people doing it it. YEAH!!!

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
psychicturtle
View Profile
Special user
UK
821 Posts

Profile of psychicturtle
Mine leaked after about a year. Oh well, never mind.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Question re. Banacheks PK Pen (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL