The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalists of the World... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tom DV
View Profile
Special user
693 Posts

Profile of Tom DV
Hello to all of you,
In September I go into my final year of University in Leeds, UK, after which I hope to travel the world, performing as I go. With great advice from Peter Carroll, I plan to generate lots of publicity on the radio and in a local paper before I leave in August 2009. I need YOUR help. I need all the advice and words of wisdom I can get to make this possible.

Any advice about hostels and other places to stay, performing in foreign countries, travel, booking shows at short notice, busking, publicity or ANYTHING ELSE you think might help me would be hugely welcome.

We're in the very early stages of planning now, please if you have any advice, let me know and help me make this happen.

All the very best, Tom DeVoe.
Dr. Zenitram
View Profile
Regular user
New York
156 Posts

Profile of Dr. Zenitram
New York City

Stay:

The west Side YMCA, I believe the rates are 70 USD a night. You'll be a block away from central park, and a 10 minute walk from times square. There are also 4 other YMCA hotels/hostels throughout the city.

http://www.ymcanyc.org/index.php?id=1134

Perform:

Rogue Magic and Funshop Saturday Evenings of Wonder. Located in queens. It's a small venue, but it's a lot of fun. I can PM you the contact info if you'd like.
Will you, won't you, ESP with me?
Tom DV
View Profile
Special user
693 Posts

Profile of Tom DV
Thanks so much, you've given me a lot of detail there! New York City sounds wonderful.

Cheers, Tom.
Tom DV
View Profile
Special user
693 Posts

Profile of Tom DV
Please please keep the suggestions coming, guys...
Mauricio Jaramillo
View Profile
Elite user
Colombia
412 Posts

Profile of Mauricio Jaramillo
Hey Tom, I don't wanna publish any info here, but if you're interested in performing in the Philippines or Colombia, just PM me.
SM41
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of SM41
I maybe can help with Mexico
Tom DV
View Profile
Special user
693 Posts

Profile of Tom DV
I've PM'ed you both, thank you both for you help.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalists of the World... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL