The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Special announcement from Jay Sankey (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Jay sent out an announcement about a super sale on some DVD's ( you can sign up for his newsletter for free on his site and get updates, sales announcements and free tricks ). If anything, go to the site and take advantage of the very cool things Jay has put on the site.

http://www.Sankeymagic.com

From Jay:

"This month's "Picks & Tips" features some of my BEST DEALS yet! Whether you love performing hardcore card effects, eye-popping streetmagic or youwant to learn the REAL secrets to amazing people in bars and restaurants:you aregoing to find the perfect product FOR YOU!But please remember, this is a LIMITED-TIME offer. You only have untilTUESDAY AUGUST5TH to take advantage of these extra special prices.I also don't have an unlimited SUPPLY of the featured products and likemost retailsales this is definitely a first-come first-served promotion.Place your order today. Don't miss out!

Have a great weekend!

Jay

________________________________________________________________________________

PICK #1:REVOLUTIONARY CARD MAGIC Reg $60.00 N OW JUST $28.50!!!

2 DVDs featuring over FIVE HOURS of super creative card magic for ONLY28.50! (I told you these were some extra special deals!)28 Astounding Routines + 17 Lethal Sleights! If you are an experienced card handler this is exactly the kind of material that will help you refine your technical abilities AND feed your creativity. And if you are relatively new to the joys of card magic, some of the kick ass material on REV CARD MAGIC will definitely be beyond your skill level, but it will BLOW YOUR MIND, inspire you, and be a great investment towards your future growth. REV CARD MAGIC is a completely self-contained program and all sleights are explained in exhaustive detail. This virtual LIBRARY of fresh material will also probably never again be available at this killer price. Here are just a FEW of my favorite items on the MONSTER 2-DVD set: I perform 'Cardivores' all the time. I squeeze SO much entertainment out of the FOUR climaxes -and you end CLEAN! I also love how SERIOUSLY FAR AHEAD I am from the start. This is sometimes the only card effect I'll do for a group.(Okay, maybe I'll fry them with 'Cardivores' and then finish 'em off with 'Paperclipped!')You can also go from 'Cardivores' right into Doc Daley's 'Last Card Trick' for a SWEET combo. At a private party or important 'impress a client' gig I have also often leave them with the four Queens. It's such a kick to see them study the cards like they just fell from the sky!'Tracking Device' is totally off the hook. Def one of my strongest card tricks ever. So many magic moments. You 'find' a black button in your pocket (from ajacket youput on before you left the house that night but when the button came offyou tookoff the jacket.) Then you make the button vanish...and it appears SEWN tothe faceof the selected card! People literally don't know HOW to react. It'sscary, astounding,wild. 'Missing Evidence' is a completely different approach to a torn andrestored cardroutine and the structure does ALL the work! (Don't you just love that.)And if you want to do a dead easy rising card WITHOUT threads, magnets orany of the usual gimmicks, you HAVE to learn the 'Threadbare Rise!' I showit to people as a demo of THEIR telekenetic abilities. "Fort Knox,' 'In Captivity,' 'Paper Cut' the list goes on and on.The secrets to many of these powerful card effects are exclusive to thisvery specialcollection.Like I said, do NOT miss this opportunity to add 28 innovative effects and17 sleightsto your card magic arsenal!

http://www.sankeymagic.com/detail.aspx?ID=48043

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PICK #2:LEAVING HOME!Reg $20.00NOW JUST $12.00!

'Leaving Home' has been a part of my professional repertoire for over 20years.When I showed it to David Acer for the very first time he said it was thebest close-uptrick he has seen in the past decade.There are so many things I love about the effect. First, I love how itrequiresNO INTRODUCTION because the vast majority of the time people ask me about"the keyhanging around my neck" and then I just go right into it. It doesn't getany easierthan that. (And if I don't feel like performing the routine, I just tuckthe key on the cord inside my shirt. Done.) Then there's the powerful simplicity of the effect. You remove a knottedcord witha key on it from around your neck and let people examine everything. Thenyou causethe key to magically MELT off the cord. Then the key visibly (and I domean VISIBLY)melts back onto the cord. And again, you hand everything out. Real magic.I've seen many magicians perform the effect, but all too often they areusing eitherthe wrong SIZE of key or the wrong cord. Both can make the effect muchharder to perform than it has to be.With 'Leaving Home' you of course get a full-length DVD, and you also getthe correctsize keys. The keys are also the right COLOR so that they really holdfocus even in a dim bar. You also get the all-important cord. I experimented withseveraldifferent types of string and cord before I found the perfect "tailor'scord." It'sthe perfect thickness and weight, and especially slick, which makes thesleights SOOOO much easier to do!The DVD also includes TWO NEW OPENING SEQUENCES + I share with you myunique handlingof David Williamson's marvelous "Striking Vanish." I've taught my approachto thisbeautiful sleight to magicians around the world during my lectures andmany timesmagicians have commented that it makes David's move a lot easier to master.If you are looking for a non-card/non-coin killer to add to your realworld work,'Leaving Home' is it. (Especially for just 12 BUCKS!)

http://www.sankeymagic.com/detail.aspx?ID=48035

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#3: THE REAL WORK ON RESTAURANTS & BARS Reg $30.00 NOW JUST $16.50!

"I can't believe how much real-world advice Jay shares on this DVD. The effects are all the usual amazing 'Sankey quality' (I'll definitely be adding 5 or of them to my regular set) but for me it's the killer advice on self-promotion and communicating with agents and managers that makes this DVD worth THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS."-Ryan M. The title "The Real Work on Restaurants & Bars" is accurate, but it's also a little misleading because most of the OVER 2 HOURS of close-up material will also ROCK at walk around gigs, private parties, at school, at work or in the street. (Allot of the effects are also definitely on the "easy" side.)Yes, there IS a ton of valuable information about getting paid what you are worth,approaching tables, choosing routines, selling yourself to management,restaurants v s. bars, inspiring tips, openers and closers, being a team player,scripting effects,performing for "regulars" and a lot more... BUT the DVD also includes 15 super-commercial magic and mental routines with playing cards, coins, bottle caps, creamers, sugar packets, crayons, drinking straws, wine corks and business cards.'The Blackpool Effect' is a mind-bending combination of magic and mentalism. The fact that people can literally name ANY card and your prediction is correct is a true mind-blower. Recently I've been having the final change happen in the spectator's own hands, which of course results in what I call "crazy time."I really like to perform 'Permanent Press' with a cap I 'find' on the floor. It's a great opener because it leaves the audience wondering if the effect was accomplished by speed, strength or magic. Then with my second effect I dramatically ramp it up from there. 'Guaranteed' is one of those dead easy, completely dependable freak-outs you can learn in 5 minutes and perform for the rest of your life. Not a week goes by with out me receiving an email from a real worker praising the effect and the fact that it creates a beautiful giveaway. To my mind, the more giveaways the better. Evidence of the miraculous experience. 'Merger' is a great piece of self promo you can perform ANYWHERE. I never even ask people if they want to 'keep one of my business cards.' I just leave them on the table without saying a word. With 'Sugar Coated' (one of the best and simpliest torn + restored sugarpackets you'll ever learn) I've been wrapping a little piece of flash paperaround oneend of the packet and sparking it to 'heal it.' The paper of the sugarpacket oftenends up a little charred which adds SO MUCH to the effect!And for all of you who love the IDEA of my effect "Airtight" but hate thefact thatyou can never be sure if the darn balloon is going to break, I share withyou atrue real-world handling called "Airtighter" where the balloon NEVER breaks. (That alone is worth a heck of a lot more than $16.50!)

http://www.sankeymagic.com/detail.aspx?ID=48065
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
R. Dunn
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of R. Dunn
Now if he would only sweeten the deal with an autographed photo..hmm.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I think Mike Ammar sells auotgrahped photos. They do that if they get allot of requests.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
MagiKsticky
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of MagiKsticky
Thanks Christopher!

I was thinking about getting that revolutionary card magic dvd... Seems like nows a good time! Thanks again for the heads up. I love Sankey Magic!
R. Dunn
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of R. Dunn
Magicsticky, did you order his autograph yet?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Special announcement from Jay Sankey (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL