The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » John Riggs Q&A (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1204 Posts

Profile of Michael238
I was wondering if anyone had John Riggs Q&A DVD and the special device he has for this?
What are your thoughts on this?
How does it compare to the Osterlind way of Q&A?

Thanks
www.mikebrownmagic.com
<BR>http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=885780636
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Yes to both.

John's method is similar in method with his device to one of Richard's. I do like John's better, it fits me better, and when I feel the want to use something special to accomplish a Q&A routine, this is the preferred method. The DVD is excellent and explores different variations. It should be in the library of one wanting to learn more about Q&A and alternative methods and presentations.

I won't say any more on this as I do not want to tip anything.

Tony
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
When you say Osterlinds Q and A are you talking about Thoughtscan. Bc he has a few q and a out on the market. Some in book and on his dvds and he aslo has Final Answere. Im sure your talking about Thoughtscan. If you are I think John Riggs device is more natural looking. The big board (although very nice and awesome) stands out to much for me compared to JR version. I don't have Johns dvd on q and a but I have two of his books concerning qanda acts along with his q and a my way. So if the DVD is diferent then the stuff in the books, I appologies.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » John Riggs Q&A (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL