The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Double side dollar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wolfsong
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of wolfsong
Anyone know where I can purchase a good quality double-sided Peace Dollar?
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
I don't know whether Ray Minardi at American Heritage in Orange, CA, carries them or not, but I know that he used to carry double-headed coins. I'd suggest a phone call.
MagicAggie
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of MagicAggie
Lassen had a few for sale recently. Don't know if he still has any or not.
ShawnB
View Profile
Special user
728 Posts

Profile of ShawnB
Lassen...ala Batman, the dark knight.
Shawn.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
A shame - a quick discussion with Paul Chosse would take this from sad abuse of an ugly theme into a workable and fun option for conjuring. So what's it gonna be, shame us all or get resourceful?

The attentive student will recall or revisit a scene in The Prestige for some sage advice and some speculation.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Lassen recently showed some beautiful ones on his blog. One side was all scuffed up, just like in the movie. I believe he said Kranzo had a few ideas with this coin.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Yeah, I have a few very cool routines with it. A couple of them are presentations based on the movie. I love the theme. Luckily, a very large chunk on the general public agrees. Smile

All the best,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Double side dollar (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL