The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Replacement Hollow Light Bulbs Coming Soon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Since Mak Magic has discontinued their milk in light, finding high quality replacement hollow light bulbs has been a problem. Since I manufacture the Excalibur Milk in Light-bulb I have made a deal with Murphys to distribute replacement hollow bulbs.

Two sizes will be available. A large bulb that holds 7oz of liquid. This will fit my Excalibur Lamp in case you break or want an extra bulb.

The smaller size bulb is the normal size 60 watt bulb and holds 5oz of liquid. This will fit the Mak Lamp and most standard Milk in Lamps including my earlier Elite Milk in Bulb.

Each bulb will come with a waterproof rubber stopper designed to fit the bulb perfectly.

With each bulb will come a manuscript detailing other ways to use a hollow bulb. Some don't require owning a milk in bulb lamp. Two of the effects described (not requiring the use of a special lamp) will be:

Unscrew a light bulb (the bulb was seen to be lit)from any ungimmicked lamp. Place the bulb in a paper bag. Vanish milk, salt, white handkerchief, etc. When the bulb is removed from the bag it contains the vanished milk or whatever. No special lamp is needed. The bag is shown empty.

Another effect described. Show a CLEAR empty bulb and place it in an empty and examined paper bag. Vanish some milk and when the clear bulb is removed from the bag it is now full of milk.

Many magicians have broken their original bulbs and haven't been able to find suitable replacements. Hopefully this release will fill a need. Most dealers will have these bulbs and the manuscript of additional tricks and ideas in about two weeks.

Devin Knight
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Replacement Hollow Light Bulbs Coming Soon (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL