The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..12..20..28..36..44..45~46~47 [Next]
RenzIII
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of RenzIII
I was looking to find a remote vision cube. I heard about a trick called multi dimensional by Craig Filicetti. his website is http://www.promystic.com This thing looks fantastic and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this? I for one am very interested in getting it!
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
I owuld love to see a review of this. ITs got to be good if Larry becker likes it
Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1436 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
I don{t know about Multi Dimensional, but Filicetti´s RC candle is excellent and a great value. This looks similar, especially the version where you get three different presentations of cube.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2203 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Craig did some work for me on a project and I couldn't' be happier so Im going to check this out for sure.
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
darkdean
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of darkdean
First off I want to say that these die are Very well made and quality wise I put them right up there with Warner and Anaverdi .

I have the deluxe kit and what I received is the wee piece of magic that lives inside and three shells a Die, a colour cube, and a symbol die they are all very well made and are a perfect 1" cube.

You also receive a lovely little box which if you wish can be used with the die but it is not needed to perform the effect.

Did I mention the other bonus? the dies are very very light and

know-one is going to think there is anything inside.

This unit will make you feel like you have god like psychic powers and the more you perform with it the stronger it gets. The reactions are fabulous and I would recommend opening or closing with this baby as its that strong.

It is fabulous for walk round with a mind reading slant or use two die and perform a gambling routine.

Its also fabulous for parlour or for close up and with the right routine this could kill on stage too.

If you have ever watched Derren Brown and wanted to get the reactions he does then this is the item for you as its easy to use and blows people away.

personally I like perform a more spooky routine in which I bring the symbol die out wrapped in velvet and talk about its previous owner a kaos magician that he studied under Alistair Crowley and that this die has the power to manipulate the future, then after a little more patter there is a Crowley style prediction of which symbol the person has chosen its a very simple story based routine but its very strong and what gives its strength is being able to perform it in test conditions it also opens up the doors for a little cold reading too.

My advice Buy it now before Craig gets too busy as these will fly out as they are under priced.

Hope this helps

Dean

P.S

If I can answer any questions please feel free to post or email me as I am always happy to help.

D.
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
541 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Dean,

I'm really glad that you like Multi-Dimensional. I've debated ever releasing this, but now is the time. Sounds like you are experiencing the same thing as the rest of us performing with it. People have asked me if I was born with the power or if it was something I developed over time. The method is just not conceivable because the die is so small and it is done right in their hands that . Don't be surprised when people jump back and drop the die, don't worry it can take it.

I would also like to thank Max Krause for is valuable contributions to this effect and othes that I have coming. If you like Kurotsuke, check out Red Handed.

-Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
Al Straker
View Profile
Grammar Host
Australia
1116 Posts

Profile of Al Straker
Hi Craig,

Just wanted to mention I really like the sound of this. I have been using a similar but larger die for a couple of years (actually I have 2 versions) and have a nice 3 phase routine that serves me well. Having the smaller size die would be the icing on the cake and I had hoped someone would come up with a product like this. Will look into picking this up soon.

Cheers,
Al
Al Straker
Resident Mystery Entertainer at Multiple Venues
Music & Mentalism Specialty Act 'Completely Mental'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyGhApqnG7I

(Old clip, show has changed quite a bit since then!)

Jazz & Contemporary Musician/Composer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnN3JNmeKns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU_zfOvpneA
doctor_joe
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver, CANADA
109 Posts

Profile of doctor_joe
I recently purchased this item from Craig Filicetti. While I am just an amateur/hobbyist magician, I have purchased a lot of terrific and junk magic over the years. Multidimensional is nothing short of fantastic.

The device performs exactly as it is supposed to. The effect comes with three cubes: one with colours on the sides, one with ESP symbols on the sides and a gaming die. The cubes look innocent as ever. But most importantly, it is reliable.

A great way to start the routine is to have a spectator place the cube in the finely crafted little box, place the lid back on it and return it to the magician. The magician then can manipulate the lid behind his/her back, just like in the standard colour cube routine. Except, you can make it obvious to the spectator that you are peaking at the exposed face of the cube. After the spectator thinks that they have uncovered the method of the trick, you give them the box to hold and you never come near it again. At this point, they will be totally amazed.

I performed this routine for a couple of clever teenaged boys on the weekend and also for one of my harshest criticsm my daughter. The response from all of them was "Wow!".

Considering what other creators and crafters are charging for these type of devices, Craig's price is totally reasonable. And most importantly, if you have the opportunity to correspond or speak with Mr. Filicetti on the telephone, you will discover that he is simply a decent guy.

I can't wait for the release of his next creation.

Joe Finkler
Vancouver, BC
CANADA

PS Please feel free to contact me in the forum or by e-mail, if you have any questions.
MagiKsticky
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of MagiKsticky
Only 4 left? This is going to be a nice collectors item!
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
541 Posts

Hello Doctor Joe,

The ideas and prototype are fairly easy, it is the real world testing that takes months and makes a great product. If anyone has any great ideas, let me know and I'll try to put them on my list.

Al, I look forward to your order. Please let me know if you have any questions.

And MagikSticky, don't worry, I'll make more. In order to keep the price low, I am building them in batches smaller batches and will be providing ship dates 2 to 3 weeks out. Right now I have 2 left for my 8/21 ship date.

-Craig
<BR>www.promystic.com
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey Guys,

Having had an opportunity to get hands on with this throughout it's devolopment has been a real treat. Craig has created the most practical and user intuitive version of remote vision I have ever seen.

I have performed this over 100 times already and I continue to baffle everyone who is witness to it. Including, most recently a retired mentalist who had absolutely no idea of how I was acheiving my results. He thought it was completely audience management but couldn't place how I was leading them to a desired result.

This thing is extremely well thought out. The deluxe version gives you 3 different cubes to work with, a box to do the traditional routine with as well as an e-book that I wrote full of different ideas and concepts for using the cubes. By the way the box is not required but is a very nice touch.

I am constantly working on new and different presentations for the cubes and I am sure that this will be one effect that will absolutely become a staple in any performers repetoire. It really delivers an emotional punch to the audience and they definitely won't forget the experience.

All the props are first rate and Craig has and continues to create some of the finest wizardry I have ever had the pleasure to use. Get this! It will pay for itself the moment you see your spectators jaws on the floor...Over and over again.

Craig - Thanks again for the opportunity to work with you on this project and I can't wait for the ones you have coming. People start saving NOW!

Kind regards,

Max
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1605 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
No time for a long review right now, but this is the most beautifully made product of its kind I've ever seen -- both in craftsmanship and in workings. Multi-Dimensional is a little work of art.

Brief points:
1. The cubes are so lightweight they're beyond suspicion.
2. It works flawlessly, even at 40-50 feet.
3. It's easy to come up with presentations to suit any of the cubes. The deluxe set includes ideas from Max (above). One routine allows a spectator to roll the spotted die a couple of times, then either add, subtract, or multiply the numbers and remember the result -- and you read his mind.

Of course, you can also do any number of presentations with the ESP symbol cube or the color cube. (If anyone buys the deluxe full set and can tell me what routine is on page 14 of the included book of routines, I'll be glad to share a couple of presentations for these cubes.)

Finally, Craig Filicetti's customer service is among the very best I've encountered in magic.

This is one of the most exciting products I've received in years.

Hastily,
Jerry

I'm surprised that this isn't getting more attention. Maybe not very many people have gotten one yet?

Have a look at http://www.promystic.com

Cheers,
Jerry
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
541 Posts

Jerry,

Thanks for your comments and I am glad you like the product. I can't believe how creative people are getting with multi dimensional. I love what you have done with it, very nice. People keep telling me it gets stronger every time they perform it. Keep the creativity going.

Cheers,
Craig
<BR>www.promystic.com
DR STEVE HOSKINS
View Profile
Special user
North Wales, UK.
827 Posts

Profile of DR STEVE HOSKINS
I have ordered this a few days ago, and all those I have spoke to that allready have it, are absolutly delighted with it.
craig has been great so far with his customer service, allways answering email questions quickly and helpfuly.
the previous colour cube I had was much loved, but has had to go now that this new smaller version is here.

jerdun; I too am suprised that "multi dimensional" has not had a lot more coverage on here. - it certainly seems to be a winner.

Steve
DR STEVE HOSKINS
View Profile
Special user
North Wales, UK.
827 Posts

Just received it, - great service, he got this over 5000 miles to me, all inside one short week, well done and thank you Craig!

When I opened it I was amazed at the fine finish of all the tiny components, that fit together beautifully, real quality craftsman stuff here, the overall finish looks superb.

also you get 3 different little cubes, ESP symbols, dice/die, and a colour cube, the gimmick will never ever be discovered by the spectator, its simply too well hidden.
comes with a nice little wooden box to hold the cube in, but you don't need the box if you choose not to use it. - and it all works faultlessly, you could start a religion with this little beauty. honestly if you don't buy anything else for another year or so, just get this, its fabulous.

Craftsman made miracle.
10 out of 10, more if I could.

Steve
DR STEVE HOSKINS
View Profile
Special user
North Wales, UK.
827 Posts

Hi dean
I have performed the dice mainly so far, but think there is loads of potential in the ESP cube. - don't think I am likely to use the colour cube, as numbers are easyier to remember!
afuoco
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia
195 Posts

Profile of afuoco
In the basic effect, do you tell the spec to select one of the numbers on the cube and hold the cube so that this number is the most upright? And then the magi devines the number.
Arnie
afuoco
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia
195 Posts

Profile of afuoco
In the basic effect, do you tell the spectator to select one of the numbers on the cube and hold the cube so that this number is the most upright? And then the magi divines the number.
Arnie
DR STEVE HOSKINS
View Profile
Special user
North Wales, UK.
827 Posts

This really is a fabulous bit of kit, and absolutly fries audiences. - highly recomended.

Steve
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
541 Posts

Steve,

Thanks for gathering the data. I've been surprised how many people keep the gimmick in their undies. There are going to be a lot of smiling mentalists walking around.

-Craig
<BR>www.promystic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..12..20..28..36..44..45~46~47 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL