The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17~18..24..29..34..39..44..45~46~47 [Next]
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1583 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Quote:
On 2009-02-04 15:46, greatchach wrote:
I just found out about MD - stumbled into this thread... Is the $499 the higher price, or is it going up from there?

$499.00 is the higher price. To me, worth every penny.
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
smartboysports
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of smartboysports
Greatchach - If you've read this forum, the one thing that you'll find that remains consistent is the high praise by everyone. That's what sold me.

As Trinity said... To me, worth every penny. (by the way, thanks for your input on the color cube routine - it works great).

Only had mine for a week and I can't tell you how many times I've used it.
Also, when I can fool my family... I can fool anybody Smile They can figure out most tricks, but this has them baffled.
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
545 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Hello All,

Thanks for your comments on MD, I am always amazed at how much use they get. I am happy to say I have recovered from the Super Bowl loss and am moving on. I am currently sold out of MD, but am carefully building more units. They will be in stock soon and able to ship on Monday Feb 8th. If you are keeping score, I typically build about 10 units at time.

I will be providing an update on Impossible Insight in a few day.

Thank you for all your support,
-Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1939 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
You could buy ten $50 tricks for the price of this one effect. But many of them will end up in the drawer. I have some effects that I never paid a dime for. I have items that have cost me hundreds of dollars. There is not one of my other bits of magic that I would trade for this pocket miracle.
I guarantee that this is the finest hunk of magic that I have ever bought.
Even my wife is pleased with the purchase.
I have never done restaurant work. But this thing has made me want to go into table hopping.
With a little bit of scripting and work, you have something that will be with you for the rest of your magic career.
In case you have not noticed, I absolutely love MD.
BTW, I discovered that the little color cube that you can buy at some Dollar Stores has a little plastic box that EXACTLY fits the cube. (Not trying to cost you any sales Craig)
Also, I have found that covering the color cube with a cup, reading the person, calling the color and lifting the cup at the same time makes for a great TADA moment.
If every magic provider offered service like Craig, service complaints would be non-existent.

Peace,
Parson
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
607 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Hi Craig I purchased the MD Cube from you in November. I don't need to shout its praises as many on the Café (including myself) have already done so.
I've not only used this at my Walkround gigs but also in regular day to day situations. Just a note to say Im glad you are attending Blackpool as I will be there Sat/Sun (look for the guy with the 4 SILVER ACES on his shirt) As he will be saying Thank you.
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
545 Posts

I recently had a major change of schedule and am now going to be able to attend Blackpool. This was not previously possible, but now is and I am very happy to be able to meet with all of you across the pond. David Penn will be representing MD at the show and will have a limited number to sell. I will be busy building until I leave.

I would love to meet as many of you as possible so please come by the David’s stand, I’m sure I will have something new to show as well. If any of you would like to set up a private meeting to discuss any of your great ideas or private works, please PM me. I will make time to meet as many people as possible.

Warm regards,
-Craig
<BR>www.promystic.com
magicmann
View Profile
Veteran user
315 Posts

Profile of magicmann
Craig

You will need to make lots of MD'S, Bloackpool is mad you will sell out.

Paul
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1042 Posts

Profile of deputy
For those who have yet to see these in action, all I can say is bring your money, you will want one
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1818 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Like your new avatar Craig!

I'm sorry but I've not yet had a chance to try out the new die you were kind enough to send me so that is why I have not gotten back to you. I've been very busy with a new project of my own and one that I'll hopefully have available sometime this summer. No.....nothing whatsoever near as to your great effect but simply an improvement on another effect. I'll be sending one out to Gabe very soon for his evaluation and a good test run. Wish me luck!

~gaffed~ Smile
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter"A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
dp
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of dp
Quote:
On 2009-02-14 11:20, craig filicetti wrote:
I recently had a major change of schedule and am now going to be able to attend Blackpool. This was not previously possible, but now is and I am very happy to be able to meet with all of you across the pond. David Penn will be representing MD at the show and will have a limited number to sell. I will be busy building until I leave.

I would love to meet as many of you as possible so please come by the David’s stand, I’m sure I will have something new to show as well. If any of you would like to set up a private meeting to discuss any of your great ideas or private works, please PM me. I will make time to meet as many people as possible.

Warm regards,
-Craig

Hi Guys,

Great news!!

The dealer stand is located on the balcony in the main dealer hall. I believe it opens for the first time at 1pm on the Friday. I just thought I would let you know this as we will have a limited number of M.D.s and I would advise you to come and see us sooner rather than later.

It is my absolute pleasure to be the only dealer to introduce people to this first class product at the convention.

All the best,

David Penn
Close Up Magician & Illusionist - David Penn

Search The Wizard Product Review at http://www.worldmagicshop.com
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
545 Posts

Thanks Magicmann and Deputy, I sure Blackpool will be great. Gaffed, good luck on your new venture. I am sure you will do quite well and Gabe is a fantastic person to review your ideas. I have been fortunate to have his advice in the past as well.

Warm Regards,
-Craig
<BR>www.promystic.com
Kaarlo von Freymann
View Profile
Loyal user
Finland
203 Posts

Profile of Kaarlo von Freymann
Waters recently wrote:
"I have purchased an item from Craig and can certainly attest to his quality. Craig is a pleasure to speak with and his vision for what he wants to provide is great. I am sure anyone who does business with Craig would be pleased."

I agree 100%. Among suppliers of magic props there are very few you can honestly rate 5 STAR, (as a fact I have been disappointed by quite a few well known outfits) but Craig certainly is one of these very few: innovative ideas, excellent production quality and excellent service in every respect.

Kaarlo von Freymann Helsinki Finland
Kaarlo von Freymann - Helsinki- Finland
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
607 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Just back from Blackpool (yet another great convention)! Managed to speak with Craig, Very welcoming & Pleasant, Hope he did really well with his products.
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
607 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Hi Craig regarding the above post, how was Blackpool for you? Ok I hope?
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
545 Posts

Sorry or the delay, Blackpool was fantastic! I am just getting my head above water! It was great meeting all of you and thank you for coming to the stand and sharing your routines and stories. I really want to thank David Penn for making my trip so enjoyable, he did a fantastic lecture that was raved about. I will be doing Blackpool again in the future! And the Ruskin was great!

Cheers,
-Craig
<BR>www.promystic.com
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey Craig,

I see you got a couple of new multidimensional cubes up. I'm drawing a complete (blank) on one of them. Am I supposed to fill in the details?? The other one makes me wonder so many things about myself. It's almost if you are trying to (read) me.

Excellent ideas! Guys you need to check these out!

Max
DR STEVE HOSKINS
View Profile
Special user
North Wales, UK.
831 Posts

Profile of DR STEVE HOSKINS
Hi Max, thanks for bringing Craigs new cube to my attention. - I love it,
so so good for Psychic readings!

Steve
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1042 Posts

Profile of deputy
Wow just saw the new cube for readings, I am going to get this, Ryan
runawayjag
View Profile
Inner circle
1085 Posts

Profile of runawayjag
I might as well put my two cent in. Better late than never. I ordered one of these from Craig and got it and it had a problem. Despite being overseas at Blackpool, his service was unbelievable. His wife, at home, immediately acknowledged my email and said she contacted Craig in England to advise him of the problem. I believe he got back on a Monday and I had a new one in my hands on Wednesday! I wish ALL sellers provided such customer oriented service.

By the way, the problem was a fluke and caused me no lack of confidence in the item whatsoever. That is clearly evidenced by the fact that I immediately ordered a second "backup" unit from Craig. And, the service on that order was outstanding. He advised that he needed to fill some orders from Blackpool, so not to send any money or order anything until I heard from him that they were ready again. Now, is that refreshing from a magic dealer, or what? Someone telling you NOT to send money yet? And, he did follow up and email me, so I ordered. He promised it would be shipped last Friday and I received it today, Monday! Unbelievable.

I cannot recommend this item or this manufacturer highly enough. He sets an example for all other dealers to try to match. He reminds me of Ken Brooke; I always felt that Ken really did care about his reputation and his customers.

Thanks, Craig.
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
545 Posts

Thanks for the comments guys and I am really glad the magic community appreciates customer service. I am getting more cold reading cubes in stock. There has been a lot of interest and I am out of my initial build. I should have more the end of next week.

Imagine being able to start your Q&A knowing what your sitter is most interested in at that moment. You of course do not need to pump for data or get anything back from the sitter.

I have changed the sides to say
1-Travel
2-Health
3-Study
4-Love
5-Career
6-Money

-Craig
<BR>www.promystic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17~18..24..29..34..39..44..45~46~47 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL