The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17~18~19..25..30..35..40..45~46~47 [Next]
tjackson8685
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of tjackson8685
I jumped on the MD bandwagon this weekend. Mine arrived on Friday and I spent some time on the weekend playing with it. It has already been mentioned several times but well worth the money. The method cannot be determined even under close scrutiny. Craig was great replying quickly to e-mails from me. Very highly recommended.
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4445 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
I must say, I don't think I have ever found a single product, to receive nothing but high praise from everyone, including some of the biggets workings pros in Magic. Think I am going to have a look at this myself now...
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Craig does excellent work, you will be pleased.

I "chat" with Craig once a week or every other or so. He is always thinking, theorizing and devising new ways to make use of technology. I like that he REALLY gives thought to these things. I bought a fairly expensive item from Craig and I love it. It is something I had always wanted but no one was selling it.

I am really excited about his Impossible Insight and some of his other items that he is working on. One thing I like about Craig is that he truly looks for ways to improve function, form, reliability and effect. He is relentless. I feel a "kindred spirit" with Craig because he is never satisfied. He will keep making improvements as soon as the next random idea enters his mind.

I am truly impressed with his standard of communication, service and overall value. You can tell he is a professional in the technology industry and it overflows into all he does in the magic community.

Sean
gerryc
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of gerryc
I bought MD/Red Handed in November. I can tell you Craig has been the best Magic I have ever dealt with. The effects speak for themselves, if you see them demo'd or performed and can afford them you will wisely purchase them. After the fact , however Craig is the BEST at customer service I have dealt with. He sells a high end product line, but backs it up with great service.
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
607 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
MD CUBE
Had mine for 4 months now it still packs a wallop for the layperson I guess it will still be doing the same years from now, A timeless piece indeed.
guccimagic
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of guccimagic
I just received this the other day all I can say it is awesome and the customer service is just as good
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3819 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
I am considering MD as well Smile Craig is a great person to deal with, I've been putting him through the ringer regularly by bombarding him with questions for about two weeks now Smile
PeterMik
View Profile
New user
Denmark
50 Posts

Profile of PeterMik
I just received mine. A little surprised to find that the cubes are not as the pictures on the web-site. They are light in color, not dark, and the symbols/dots are indented. The pictures show smooth glossy surfaces - as far as I can see.

I love it anyway - it works flawlessly, but I think the cubes look a little more "home grown" than I had anticipated...

In any case Craig, probably worth updating your pictures to this new version of the cubes?
PeterMik
View Profile
New user
Denmark
50 Posts

Profile of PeterMik
By the way, is there anywhere (e-book or forum) with additional effect ideas for MD?
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
545 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Sorry for the confusion, just remove the protective white tape from the die and you will have perfect black die like the web pictures. I am trying to update my instuctions, you are not the first to ask this question.

I will send you the ebook that I have to go with it. I am working on a new one that all MD customers will get. -Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
PeterMik
View Profile
New user
Denmark
50 Posts

Profile of PeterMik
Great Craig! I just removed the protective tape - and the cubes look great!

I looked at your original e-mail to me, and you did indeed point out that I had to remove protective tape, but I nver made the connection, I thought you meant the tape on the bubble wrap or something.

My bad - but I am happy I got it cleared up!

Thanks for the incredibly fast response.
PeterMik
View Profile
New user
Denmark
50 Posts

Profile of PeterMik
Craig, when do you expect to start shipping the Cold Reading cube?
runawayjag
View Profile
Inner circle
1085 Posts

Profile of runawayjag
Okay, I'm a dork. I also thought Craig had issued a new grey colored die and didn't like it as much as the black one. If he hadn't told me about removing the protective paper, I would, to this day, be doing the gray colored die variation. It is truly an incredible item.
Obviously
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of Obviously
I have actually been using the grey cube, not knowing there was anything underneath. Actually thought the protective tape had mistakenly not been applied.
I love this thing, it just keeps getting better!
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
545 Posts

I was going to wait until April Fools day to tell you all but Pete let the cat out of the bag!

I must say I can not believe people are so fantastic and understanding. If I had received the white cubes I would be making a call!

I can start shipping the cold reading cube next week, sorry for the delay, I had a supply problem that cost me a week or so. I don't like to release until I have product, sorry for the delay.

Speaking of April 1st, you may want to visit my site on that day. Sorry, no hints.

All the best,
-Craig
<BR>www.promystic.com
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Craig!
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3819 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Hmmmmmmmmm. April 1st... this has peaked my interest.
PeterMik
View Profile
New user
Denmark
50 Posts

Profile of PeterMik
And the Cold Reading cube is $49?
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
545 Posts

Yes, it will be $49 + shipping. I am working on getting my shipping costs lower. -Craig
<BR>www.promystic.com
smartboysports
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of smartboysports
I want to 2nd that Dork comment Smile
I too thought the cubes were grey... just took the tape off.
Wow, what a difference.
It must have been in the instructions - but who reads those, lol
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17~18~19..25..30..35..40..45~46~47 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL