The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..25~26~27~28~29..33..36..39..42..45~46~47 [Next]
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18324 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On 2009-10-12 13:10, kissdadookie wrote:
MD Iain, MD.

I think you're right 'dookie, I'm now going to have to decide what kit/set up I want...
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2365 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
MD, if you do not have it, here are a few things to help you decide to spend or not, first it's expensive, and it is not made like most of the apparatus you may be used to in the magic world, it is so incredibly well made, words and pictures do not do it justice, but real world info does, I have been using MD and Proximity for trade shows, doing them both hundreds of times, they have been dropped countless times, tossed from person to person, spun and kicked, and yet they still look and work like the day I got them, here is more, I have not had one failure in performance or in practice, there is no sleight to learn, no memory work, just pure showmanship, as for MD, I have owned every version of this and none compare, if you want the best , buy it. If not, don't buy it, also if you notice , it is very rare that either one is for sale here and if it is, it goes fast, many times to someone like me, who already own one, finally, Craig, he will answer every question no matter how much a pain I can be, and he will not fill you with useless tech talk, just the facts you need. Please note, I do not know Craig, and I paid full price for every item I got from him, I would have paid more knowing what I now know. If your on the fence, JUMP OFF>
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18324 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I've just been checking the new site...i think I'll go for the full "kit"...to be honest, I don't even know why I was considering the spirit bell - as I'd just be buying it for me to enjoy...and I'm currently working on a whole raft of "colour-mentalism" so this will fit in beautifully...

an order will be placed by Friday!
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Iain, you won't be dissapointed with this And I know with your creativity and everything that you have come up with in the past you will have fun with this. I love it, I wish I had gone with the full kit. Although, I just got proximity to go with the reciever so that will keep me bussy. Smile

Daren
Twitter @darjames
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3862 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
As for the tech talk with Craig, I personally liked discussing technology with Craig, ha ha. It just provides the stark contrast of the incredible superiority his products are when compared with similar products and methods.
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1583 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Iain,
I have been a proponent of it since it first came out and still am. You will not be sorry you bought this. If and when you get it, send me a PM.
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
545 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Thanks for your comments guys, I will make more. And I will see you at MindVention, come see me for a test drive.

I was thinking about making some limited edition Holiday cubes (25 sets or something). Maybe a new years resolution cube. Diet, Exercise, School, ...

Maybe one with Holiday symbols on it. Any interest and/or ideas?

Thanks,
-Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
AlluTallu
View Profile
Veteran user
Finland
396 Posts

Profile of AlluTallu
If I buy Proximity first, could I use the same receiver with MD if I some day end up buying it? Smile

-Aleksi
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3862 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Yup. The current receiver (V4) I believe works with all of Craig's current products. Joy to use, really.
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
I agree, It is a joy to use. that's the best part is that this isn't just a one trick gig. The possabilitys with the reciever seem to be growing on such a great level, You deffenetly get your moneys worth that's for sure.
Now maybe we should just stop talking about this and move on, nothing to see here nothing to see. Smile

Daren
Twitter @darjames
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2365 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Let me tell you , if you want tech talk, Craig can keep up with the most knowledgeable, but for the rest of us, he wont try to dazzle you with his immense knowledge, he speaks to you so you can understand, if your technically challenged.
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1354 Posts

Profile of mike storz
I was on the fence and decided to LEAP off it. I have proximity and MD arriving to my door step Thursday or Friday. Thanks Dave for your help in making this decision and thanks to Craig for making this financially possible!

Soooo excited.

Mike Smile
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3862 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Wow, you really did leap off that fence picking up both of these quality pieces of kit!
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
I must say Mike, Deffenetly a great investment.

Daren
Twitter @darjames
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18324 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I placed my order late last night for the full kit...thanks for the recommendations...
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1354 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Hi all!

Just got both of them today. All I have to say is I'm so mad that I waited so long! I cannot be more happy with these two items. The quality far surpassed my expectations. Craig is simply incredible and man these things totally kick a**. A huge thanks to all that "talked" me into this. Worth every single penny.

Mike Smile
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1354 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Just to add, if anyone is on the fence about MD or Proximity please PM. Warning... BE PREPARED to buy. Smile

For the record, I rarely jump for joy over effects I buy. I buy them because I'm curious or know it would be a great addition to my shows. Well these have made me feel like a kid at Xmas time! Not only are they going in all my shows but I'm jumping for joy on just how cool these are.

Ok, no more excitement from me!

Mike Smile
Andy Carando
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of Andy Carando
I been using mine for a good few weeks now... Im 31 years as a Pro Magician!! BEST TRICK IVE EVER BOUGHT... JUST GREAT MAGIC!! LOVE IT! Andy
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2570 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Almost 50 years in magic, and I agree... Multi Dimensional is the best mentalism trick I've ever bought.

Robert
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I have color cube and curious how this is an improvement over it. Please feel free to PM me if need be. One thing I can see with MD is its smaller.

Thanks in advance.

Candin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..25~26~27~28~29..33..36..39..42..45~46~47 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL