The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..26~27~28~29~30..34..37..40..43..45~46~47 [Next]
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1042 Posts

Profile of deputy
MD and Proximity are the two effects I do the most now. Can not say enough about these
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1354 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Hey Candin!

There's a significant difference between the two. I have owned the color cube and it is great but MD is superior.

What makes it better:

1. The cube and the other special something is significantly smaller
2. Much more durable. You can roll it, drop it, etc. and it will be ok
3. Once you own this you have what you need to buy any of Craig's other effects at $150 off the selling price. This is a huge advanatge, more amazing effects and nothing extra to carry around or set up!
4. The internal workings are superior
5. You do not need a box to make it work. Can be covered with spectators hand, etc.

I could probably go on and on about this but this should at least give you an idea.

I can promise you this is a real winner. I loved my color vision cube but this takes it to whole new level. I would never go back.

Pm me if you'd like.

Mike Smile
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
The one thing I think is nice about the box, is there is no question what is chosen, no one can play games and say that is not what they chose.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1354 Posts

Profile of mike storz
^^^ Very true. I do have the box for MD and I use it often. Howver it's nice to switch it up with and without it. I have a routine that works great starting with the box and ending with no box. Several feel using a box screams gimmick and having the option to not use the box minimizes those concerns. I guess it's a matter of preference.

Mike Smile

ps-

Your Opus wallet is heading my way next week. Can't wait. Smile
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11895 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Thanks Mike and Roth.....very interesting.

Candin
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
I have color cube and it is also great Smile that's why I like using the box. No one can mess with ya.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
DR STEVE HOSKINS
View Profile
Special user
North Wales, UK.
827 Posts

Profile of DR STEVE HOSKINS
Have any MD users yet got an IQ to go with it? - its a killer.

Steve
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1354 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Not yet. I just ordered two more tags for proximity instead. It's on my list though!
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1480 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
Just received this yesterday, and... wow. I was truly impressed by how good the product looks and functions. I'm sure this thread doesn't need another 'review', I just wanted to post about how fantastic this is and how often I will use it.

I was even more blown away by proximity. But that's for another thread. Smile

As you were.
ramoss
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of ramoss
I was so impressed with the reviews here for M D as well as the length of this thread devoted to it that I had to have it. Ordered it today. Can't wait to play with it.
Bob
Andy Carando
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of Andy Carando
Hi ramoss,

You need to start getting exited!!! this is just superb quality stuff!!

you will use this prop all the time , I take mine everywhere its amazing!!!

Andy
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1354 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Performed this tonight and I never heard so many F-Bombs! So many said, "you HAVE to tell me how you did that" ETC., Etc., Etc.

The best was "Look that S**T up on the internet, I need to know how this is done"

Thanks Craig!

Mike Smile
ramoss
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of ramoss
Just received MD today, opened it and checked out Craig's DVD. This is amazing stuff. From a "mechanical" standpoint, including build quality as well as being well thought out, it's the best quality for this kind of product I've ever purchased. From a "magical" standpoint it's fantastic and I'm already excited about the purchase.
But as "selfworking" as this is everyone here knows it's the performance that really sells the magic. So I need to get to work on a presentation to take advantage of this wonderful set of props. While a straightforward remote color vision is effective, I believe the best use is when a secondary effect is achieved, dependent upon remotely getting the info from the cube, but taking the heat off of it by moving on to some other effect, say a book test. I know the Dracula book test was already mentioned by others on this thread and that is the kind of idea I like. Time to start getting the creative juices flowing!!!
Bob
matthu
View Profile
Regular user
UK
168 Posts

Profile of matthu
I am planning to combine MD with Burmese Bells ... allowing one spectator to select a number by placing the cube under e.g. a cup and then discerning what number is uppermost by using the Burmese bells. Of course, there are only 5 bells (in the version I have) and 6 sides to a cube, so the possibility arises that nothing will move.
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
I have actually thought of gimmicking a book/books with a tag/tags for a book test. Just a thought so far but I have an idea that I wouldnt mind exploring.

Daren
Twitter @darjames
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
17734 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Mine came the other day...and so did I nearly...

fantastic piece of work, it really is...very pleased and very impressed....
DEVIL MAY CARE IS BACK!
http://tinyurl.com/y6n42gs2
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1480 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
I was soooo hoping the UK postal service was gonna make you wait another couple of weeks...
Tacoking74
View Profile
New user
Norway
28 Posts

Profile of Tacoking74
This looks realy fantastic!
Do I have to use the box during the routine? or can I only use the dice alone?
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1354 Posts

Profile of mike storz
You can use the dice alone. Smile
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2358 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
It is also ok to toss it around, it is made so well, that I have a spec toss it to another spec, and do it one more time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..26~27~28~29~30..34..37..40..43..45~46~47 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL