The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..32~33~34~35~36..45~46~47 [Next]
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I also have a lot of Craig's stuff.

I have the whiteboard cube but I can't decide what to put on it.
I don't do readings (maybe I should) so I decided against "fate symbols"

Any suggestions gratefully accepted

Steve
aechecop
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of aechecop
Like someone suggested, you can use the white cube to put sports related info... Soccer World Cup countries... Football, basketball, baseball teams, etc. That idea with the right audience sounds like fun.
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
541 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Hello All,

for the whiteboard cube, it was invented by someone that is quite famous for trade show work. Customizable for products. I like the idea of using small stickers on it, they can be pictures of animals, holiday pictures, etc. One person actually writes down names as the spectator calls them out. He has a better memory than me.

Product Updates

I will start shipping the Solstice Wallet and IQ starting the week of July 12th. There are lots of delays in the electronics industry. I have just secured all the parts I need for existing and new product for the rest of the year.

My next new product will be coming mid to late July. It has been in field testing for several months now. My testers tell me it is going to be big. There will be videos, including one from me. It will come with lots of routines by a few great contributors. This product has some fantastic possibilities. Sorry for the wait, but the features I just added will be well worth it. Initial price point is under $500 if you own any other Promystic Product.

I am sitting on a few items that I may released later this year. One has a 100+ page ebook by Jerome Finley for a product he has been working with. Thank you Jerome!!

I also have a very nice routine written by none other than Ben Harris called 'Remote Control' for use with MultiDimensional. This is really some 'out of the box' thinking for MD, and I love the kicker ending. I will email this out the end of July. I am working on all of the email lists and will get this out to you.

Don't worry, there is lots more coming that I am not disclosing at this time.

Thanks for the support,
-Craig

Now back to the whiteboard cube
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1012 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
Craig- that is very exciting news. Each of your products has been fantastic. Can't wait to hear about the new one in July.

John
aechecop
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of aechecop
Craig --- you should have like a frequent customer club and let those that spend big bucks get some discount!!!... Just an idea...
With all those amazing products and the ones on their way... I don't see any way out from spending the money!...
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Putting my name down for the Frequent Filicetti club

Proximity with 3 tags (Which I use for a psychic taste buds effect I call PROXYMINTY)
MD with 2 cube innards and Colour cube, ESP, Die and White board cube
IQ
Converted Solstice wallet.
And something else on the way shortly

That's got to be worth an upgrade to business class.

Steve
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I just noticed that my last post was the 666th in this thread.

That's got to mean something.

Steve
Tacoking74
View Profile
New user
Norway
28 Posts

Profile of Tacoking74
Hi Craig,

I`m a big fan of you and your products. I already have MD and proximity, and can`t wait for have a look at the new one in july Smile
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1047 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Hi all,I know This is old but it's gone down well with my recent MD acquisition,in the event of you "knowing" a 4 has been picked I place a face down prediction on the table I then ask them to associate number 1with A, 2 with B,3 with C etc. Then I ask them to think of a country beginning with that letter so 4 will be D chances are Denmark will be selected, next ask them to think of an animal beginning with the second letter of of the country which will be an E again odds are Elephant will be chosen finally the colour of the animal so grey will be thought of,I then turn over the prediction which reads grey elephants in Denmark. Hope this is useful to someone.
magicianroger
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of magicianroger
Hi Craig love your MD a friend of mine loan me his for a Show I did fell in love with it got one from the Café post shoud be here Monday or tuesday cant wait.
aechecop
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of aechecop
It is surprising that someone decided to sell his MD... you got very lucky!!! You probably have it by now... Enjoy it as much as all of us do.
iluzjonista
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of iluzjonista
MD is owsome- people asked me if I this is a trick or I can really read minds.
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
I often use my "dice". Last night I used this, with my simple 3 phase routine. This kicker was that I then set the dice down, cover it from view, and the participant names the number that I place upwards... twice.

It is unexplainable when a tool like this is combined with routining and nuance. It is one of my favorite items I have ever owned. It is simply perfect.

Thanks again, Craig.

SW
Tacoking74
View Profile
New user
Norway
28 Posts

Profile of Tacoking74
Quote:
On 2010-07-26 07:27, iluzjonista wrote:
MD is owsome- people asked me if I this is a trick or I can really read minds.

---------
And then, what do you answer? Smile
Tacoking74
View Profile
New user
Norway
28 Posts

Profile of Tacoking74
[quote]On 2010-06-30 18:29, craig filicetti wrote:
Hello All,

Product Updates

My next new product will be coming mid to late July. It has been in field testing for several months now. My testers tell me it is going to be big. There will be videos, including one from me. It will come with lots of routines by a few great contributors. This product has some fantastic possibilities. Sorry for the wait, but the features I just added will be well worth it. Initial price point is under $500 if you own any other Promystic Product.

I am sitting on a few items that I may released later this year. One has a 100+ page ebook by Jerome Finley for a product he has been working with. Thank you Jerome!!

I also have a very nice routine written by none other than Ben Harris called 'Remote Control' for use with MultiDimensional. This is really some 'out of the box' thinking for MD, and I love the kicker ending. I will email this out the end of July. I am working on all of the email lists and will get this out to you.

Don't worry, there is lots more coming that I am not disclosing at this time.

Thanks for the support,
-Craig
-------------------------------

Hi Craig!

Please notify us as soon as you have something new to tell Smile
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11896 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Can't wait Craig!!
gibby357
View Profile
Veteran user
The Woodlands, TX
327 Posts

Profile of gibby357
What can I say about Craig that has not already been said? I bought MD second hand and one of the parts was not working. I called Craig and we did a little testing over the phone. He took the time to explain everything to me and we chatted about several other things. By the time we had gotten off the phone, I had promised to send the T*********R to him and he had promised to send a newer one, which he did quicker than planned. The guy is great! MD is great! You may find a great product and you may find great customer service but hardly ever do you find them in one place. Craig, you have a fan and a customer for life!

Leo
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
541 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Hi All,

Thanks for all your comments on MD. I am glad to hear that you are all getting such great responses from your audiences. We are just about to cross over the 2 year mark. All I can say is thank you for all your support.

I don't want to break any Café rules and have this great thread removed, but here is some info. Promystic supports several charities world wide. I carefully select the charities and only choose the ones that have the highest efficiency ratios, so the money is getting to those in need. There is a particular case that I am trying to raise funds for. I am going to raffle 2 MD Deluxe systems. Go to my website for more details later this week.

OK, first I apologize for the delays on the new stuff. I have been working non stop on several custom items and it has been delaying other things. I can assure you that I am working non stop on this and a few more items to be coming this year.

Here is some information. The new product is no longer called PENS as was on my MindVention/Blackpool flyer. The name has been changed to ProMystic Color Match. The product is currently being used by 5 performers throughout the world, in the US, Canada, and UK. This new effect will allow you to add color/texture to your performances.

There are two contributors to the eBook, Blake Adams and Colin McLeod. I will be releasing a video of Blake performing sometime this week. The video of Colin performing will not be released til late October (for special reasons). If you do not make fun of it, I will put up one of my performances of it Smile Blake's and Colin's routines are fantastic and I really appreciate their help. Lunatik has also been giving great advise and I appreciate his help as well.

Here are some of the routines:

Perfect Kurotsuke
ESP Match Up
Predicted Graphology
Seeing With Your Finger Tips
Stage ESP MATCH UP
Spot the Difference?
Chair Test
“Thank You And Goodnight!”
“Thank You And Goodnight” Subtlety
Pseudo Psychometry
Remote Viewing
Coloring In
Thought Chunnelling
Spectator as Mind Reader

Color Match
Drawing Duplication

I am waiting for all the pieces to arrive and then get the kits built. I will be putting up a web page by the end of this weekend and there will be the 'notify me' button. This is how you get on the waiting list. I may do a refundable deposit to keep the list validated. I can tell you now that I am not going to release a ton of these first day. The price will be similar to II. Shipping will begin within 2 weeks assuming all goes well Smile. I will let you know this week when the web page is up.

I want to thank Luke Shield for all his hard work on the ProMystic ebooks, web site, graphics, you name it. I could not get it done without his help!

Thanks,
-Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
Lou Cirulli
View Profile
Special user
586 Posts

Profile of Lou Cirulli
YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2660 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Your minds will be spinning with ideas once you get your hands on this!! Out of all Craigs products, this is my favorite hands down. Soooo many applications, it's ridiculously ridiculous lol. With some ideas we're running through, you'll be able to perform a lot of this close up, parlour or stage. Get your names on the list asap, you won't regret it!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..32~33~34~35~36..45~46~47 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL