The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..37~38~39~40~41..45~46~47 [Next]
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Well, I received mine in the UK in just under a week. Have to say it's great. I had some pretty high expectations after reading this thread and it's easily lived up to them. Exceeded them actually. The feedback system is much better executed than I expected. Gonna get some serious practice in now so I can start using it. Next up Proximity...

One other thing. Even the best effects get some negative comments, but with this I haven't read one single bad word about it. Ever! Brilliant work Craig Smile

all the best
Sean
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Hi All,

I'm really likeing Ben Harris' routine. It's a great routine and fits me perfectly but I'm having a problem. I live in the UK and I've spent the last few days trying to find something organic and 'everyday' to substitute for what Ben uses. Anyone in the UK found a solution?

thanks
Sean

PS In the meantime I've been using it 'as is' and it's just fantastic. A true miracle in your pocket!
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1354 Posts

Profile of mike storz
I'm so happy to see this keep popping up to the top. I use this everywhere and recently floored a group of CEO's and PHD's. I had them change their minds etc and was able to tell them what they first thought of and then what they changed it to. I have several back to back routines I do with this and people do get freaked out. A true winner that I love! Worth every single penny.
Lou Cirulli
View Profile
Special user
586 Posts

Profile of Lou Cirulli
For those that use this regularly do you use it with the box or without?
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1584 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Without.
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
545 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Thanks for all your comments guys! More to come I promise.

I go commando, no box.

Sometimes I go with no shell ala Ben Harris routine.

Best,
-Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10475 Posts

Profile of saysold1
No box.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
~Cicero
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of ~Cicero
I like to start WITH the box and get them to think maybe there is something with the box (ala Dieceipher) and then go no box...love a good red herring I do
Brian
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1014 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
I do the same as Cicero, but I also have used the Rubik's Cube shell.
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1014 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
I forgot, I use a cheap plastic one that comes with the classic color cube, when I do this for magicians, as they know what to expect. I do it classically, holding it up to my forehead, read the color, and they get a chuckle out of the kid's magic set trick. Then when they pick a color and put it in the box, and you walk away from it, never pick it up and still get their color, it is quite surprising.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3322 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
I almost always use no box. I have done as jonnyboy suggests and used with a "slum" magic version of the color cube. I found a version that the cube comes apart and the "insides" of MD fit perfectly. Have used this on magicians a few times to good results. Even put it in the original packaging as a further red herring. For laymen though no box.

John
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1811 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
Box

Box with no top

No Box & No top

I also use cheap box from Color Cube for my MD.

I use ESP cube with the extra symbol to make six
and I have a funny line for each symbol.

I use mine a lot and it's NEVER failed me.
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
~Cicero
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of ~Cicero
Quote:
On 2011-07-13 13:22, jonnyboy wrote:
I do the same as Cicero, but I also have used the Rubik's Cube shell.

Got me some big plans for the Rubiks cube shell...talked to Max today, says I'll have it soon!!!!
Brian
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1480 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
I too go no box, no shell and now use Ben Harris' RV routine. Love it.
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1811 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
OK, I missed something.

Ben Harris' RV Routine.

Where is this?

Thanks-Nez
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10475 Posts

Profile of saysold1
PM Craig or Ben and they can send it to you. Ben's routine reflects his typical "out of the box" thinking.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
spetz
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of spetz
Ok
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2570 Posts

Profile of Robert M
I use MD with the beautiful little box and six ESP cards made by Card-Shark in Germany.

Then, I put the ESP cards away during the second phase.

Finally, I use only the cube in the third phase, and if I can, I go outside and draw the ESP symbol on the window.

This totally freaks people out.

Robert
Woodfield
View Profile
Special user
728 Posts

Profile of Woodfield
That sounds really cool. Do you use a marker or just-

Your standing ouside the front door. They choose a symbol. Someone goes to the door and opens it. You are still in front of the glass storm door. You stand there and smile. You gesture for them to step away from the door. Moving closer you breathe on the glass slowly revealing the thought of symbol. Gives me shivers just thinking about it.
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1818 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2011-07-15 18:09, spetz wrote:
Ok

OK.....what??
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter"A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..37~38~39~40~41..45~46~47 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL