The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10..18..25..32..39..45~46~47 [Next]
Acecardician
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1335 Posts

Profile of Acecardician
Real Magic?: Craig just called me tonight!
He is sending me a new T.........r, (I can't figure out what happened, but it is not t..........g, probably one of the only ones that never did, and he is sending me a new one tomorrow Priority!
Talk about customer Service!

You will not be dissapointed if you get this.

(I did the editing myself, lol)

ACE
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1818 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Yep...Craig is one great guy and wishes to satisfy which is most refreshing.

I'll also have to agree about knowing the "workings" of this effect and I stated so earlier on this thread. In all honesty, if I didn't I would have never purchased it.

Lets face facts here. This is not something you can make even if you know the principal.

~gaffed~
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter"A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
DR STEVE HOSKINS
View Profile
Special user
North Wales, UK.
827 Posts

Profile of DR STEVE HOSKINS
Yep I aggree, I would not of bought MD unless I had read the other oppinions on this very thread, - and I know many others that have bought it think that too.
Some magicians think that once they have an item that it should not be available to anyone else, so they then try to stifle discusions about it thereafter.

Steve
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
545 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Hello All,

First of all, thanks for all your support. I think the shared ideas and creativity of this forum are fantastic and I hope it continues. This thread and "the best products I ever purchased" thread gives a lot of credibility to any product. And I believe that is a benefit of such a forum, unbiased opinions and the sharing of ideas. Word of mouth is the strongest form of advertising. Thanks to Dr. Hoskins, Trinity, and a few others I have a long list of customers that I could post on my web site that would read like a who's who in magic. Even though it would be good for sales I don't list their names, or even ask them, because I think they deserve their privacy. I may loose some sales with the censorship of this thread, and I may have over corrected for the input I was getting. I certainly hope all the new owners will share their ideas and help us all advance as performers. As that is my motivation in bringing you these products.

-Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
607 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
I've only just come across this post but after reading all 5 pages..Im hooked! I sent Craig a mail which he promtly answered & now my order is now in! I don't normally Impulse buy (unless its under $50) I usually like most here on the Café, read the reviews, Glad I did.
DR STEVE HOSKINS
View Profile
Special user
North Wales, UK.
827 Posts

Profile of DR STEVE HOSKINS
Magicmike,
you are lucky to of been able to read the reveiws - it was almost all censored!
- so you can now make an informed decision of just how good MD is, welcome aboard, and enjoy MD it really is something special, but don't forget to give us all the benefit of your opinion, after you get it.

Steve
bunkyhenry
View Profile
Special user
NYC Metro
825 Posts

Profile of bunkyhenry
Is it possible to get a matching ungaffed die?
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1584 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Just curious, Bunkyhenry...why would you want one?
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
607 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Quote:
On 2008-11-12 15:47, DR STEVE HOSKINS wrote:
Magicmike,
you are lucky to of been able to read the reveiws - it was almost all censored!
- so you can now make an informed decision of just how good MD is, welcome aboard, and enjoy MD it really is something special, but don't forget to give us all the benefit of your opinion, after you get it.

Steve

Opinion should be on its way next week Im expecting MD on Mon/Tues ...Cannot wait, Craig has alreay emailed the hardware update instuctions. This is gonna be real good!
Acecardician
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1335 Posts

Profile of Acecardician
Magicmike221: you are going to love it!
I use it in every close up walk around show that I do.
I pretend to read the "body language" as suggested by Craig, and it is a blast!
It gets really funny, the reactions and the way people act. You just have to experience performing it to know what I mean.

I did get my replacement yesterday and it works perfectly!

Great customer support! Craig: Thanks and keep up the good work.
If only every magic company treated cutomers like you do.
I'll get the other one back to you tomorrow.

ACE Smile
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
bunkyhenry wrote:
Is it possible to get a matching ungaffed die?

WHY?

If you had this I'm very confident you would not have asked the question.
There is absolutely no gaff to hide! That is how fantastic and well made this effect is!

~gaffed~
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter"A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
607 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Received this today after Fed Ex special delivery to the UK .... Im Lovin it already! not performed it to anyone yet as Ive only just opened the package, but from what I can tell its a winner, use it straight out the box, very well made, Infact the products are that well made all you need to do is concentrate on the performance (thats the way it should be) I really feel Ive got my money's worth already,thanks Craig.
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Yep....that is what is so nice about it.
The only thing left is you're imagination and presentation after you get it!

~gaffed~
~Yogi Berra~

craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
545 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for all the comments. I was really glad to meet many of you at MindVention this year. There were lots of great ideas and suggestions for usage. Lee Earle came up with fantastic routine, a few actually. But, unfortunately he will probably never see this post. If you know Lee, you know what I am talking about. And as far as how delicate the die is, I designed it for real workers. My vision was for people to walk around with it in their pocket and pull it out when they need it, that is how I do it. It can handle bumps, knocks, and drops. I even had someone step on and crush the most sensitive part. I bent it back and it still works fine. I have several customers that put it in their show and perform it daily. I have some special ways of testing and I think they will go the distance.

All the best,
-Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Having been the one who stepped on it I can attest to it's durability. This thing is definitely built to last!

Max
Lior
View Profile
Inner circle
1835 Posts

Profile of Lior
Dear Craig
Thanks for putting in the market
This is one of the best props you can find.
This is the only electronic stuff I use in my show

Lior
Talk To The Screen. The best effect for professionals
http://www.theliortouch.com

The Invisble touches , spoon bending, PK combinations
8 loops from Yigal Mesika http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/8161

Penguin Live lecture http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7645
PEA Dave Lederman Award 2009
PEA Dunninger Award 2001
Life Time Achivmeant IUPA 2016
taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1074 Posts

Profile of taller8
So how does Multi Dim. compare to other mentalist effects?

I can see how this would be so clean and devious, but are the reactions worth the price tag. I'm on the fence on this one. I don't drop 425.00 on effects very often.
Acecardician
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1335 Posts

Profile of Acecardician
Quote:
On 2008-11-22 17:10, taller8 wrote:
So how does Multi Dim. compare to other mentalist effects?

I can see how this would be so clean and devious, but are the reactions worth the price tag. I'm on the fence on this one. I don't drop 425.00 on effects very often.

Hard to compare it with anything else, as there is no possible explanation to this. No fake moves, no fishing, no nothing, just clean cut pure magic. If you use it, then it is worth it, and the reactions are very well worth it!
I use the Body language theme Craig told me about, but some folks know I'm pulling their leg and laugh and are amazed. The last time I performed it, I was next to one of those high tables you stand around, and the lady slammed it down on the table! I said, it's the only one I have, given to me by my grandfather, please don't break it! She called her friend over and I showed it to her, and she slammed it down also! I grit my teeth. But it still works great. But man. I cringe when they do that. They do it out of excitement. If only I could tell them they are slamming down $425! I see where a little audience management by me can prevent that. But they have their hands covering it, I read them and tell them the number, they lift their hands, and lift it up in excitement, and slam it down. It only happened twice. I'll have to grab it or something.

ACE
Acecardician
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1335 Posts

Profile of Acecardician
A side note, I'm not a mentalist and rarely or never do mentalism, and this plays great with my Gambler theme by reading people to win at poker or any game!

I even do it for kids, and the reactions are great! Sometimes I say the die is from a board game like Candyland! Every kid wants a chance, as it is a guessing game, and I let them, as I get paid by the hour!(in my walk around for kids there is usually only 2 to 4 kids at a table or group. I make them give me a high 5 for the number 5, and so on, peace for number 2, you're number 1!, etc. This is something you can really have fun with and enjoy. It's idiot proof with the numbers, and you can concentrate on presentation. This is great for me, as I don't want to have to work hard or memorize anything to get maximum results.
On second thought, don't get it! I take back what I said earlier in the thread, I want to be the only one doing it!!!

ACE
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
Acecardician wrote:
The last time I performed it, I was next to one of those high tables you stand around, and the lady slammed it down on the table! I said, it's the only one I have, given to me by my grandfather, please don't break it! She called her friend over and I showed it to her, and she slammed it down also! I grit my teeth. But it still works great. But man. I cringe when they do that. They do it out of excitement. If only I could tell them they are slamming down $425! I see where a little audience management by me can prevent that. But they have their hands covering it, I read them and tell them the number, they lift their hands, and lift it up in excitement, and slam it down. It only happened twice. I'll have to grab it or something.

I never have someone place their hands over it. I’m not too crazy about using the box as I feel it can draw some suspicion. Nothing gaffed about the box but nonetheless why use something that may be considered as gimmicky looking if not needed. I like having the spectator place a (clean) coffee cup over it. If that’s not available then a napkin. Give it try and perhaps that will alleviate the problem as to the person quickly grabbing it and slamming it down on the table. OUCH!!

~gaffed~
~Yogi Berra~

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10..18..25..32..39..45~46~47 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL