The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..20~21~22~23~24..29..33..37..41..45~46~47 [Next]
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1818 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2009-05-10 23:07, kissdadookie wrote:
Or just use a smaller sized battery. Maybe a double stack of a smaller battery. His Impossible Insight tags are RIDICULOUSLY tiny even with the battery.

True but, we are talking about a seamless die here. Solid looking as it were with no tell tail lines/seams to be visible at all by a spectator.

~gaffed~
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter"A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1939 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
Not to get things off track...

I have ESP, regular die and color.
I have never used anything but color as I can't imagine it getting any better for me.
I have used it more than 100 times in one day.
I wrote about it before, but will do so once again. My wife handed me my cube while we were driving. I placed it on the dashboard, made a turn and the thing went flying out the car window. I jumped out, picked it up and used it numerous times that day.
It has never failed me and it is the best money that I have ever spent in magic.
It is, as my son would say, "BAD!"
Peace,
Parson
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
547 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Hey all!

The moment you have been waiting for. The Jerome Finley 40 page Multi Dimensional eBook is now released. There is some really killer stuff in here. YOU have to read this. You can find out more details on my site or just PM ME. I am super excited and I think you will be too and best of all its.... FREE to promystic customers!

I want to again thank Jerome for sharing SO MUCH with us.

Sincerely,
Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
Pit Boss
View Profile
Special user
538 Posts

Profile of Pit Boss
Awesome e-book. Thanks to Craig and Jerome.

JD
mimo67
View Profile
Elite user
France
419 Posts

Profile of mimo67
Yes, indeed an amazing ebook, filled with many great ideas and routines... Thanks very much Jerome and Craig !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~MiMo~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2570 Posts

Profile of Robert M
There is a wealth of information in Jerome's e-book. Many thanks to Jerome and Craig.

Robert
Papasmurf
View Profile
Special user
Tell-Tale Shapeshifting
547 Posts

Profile of Papasmurf
Jerome's e-book is definately the icing on the cake or maybe more like the mind over the matter.

Thanks Craig and Jerome,

Eric
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3973 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
The psychological word force in the book is KILLER.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3124 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Jerome's e-book will get you thinking!
VIEW
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of VIEW
EMERGENCY LAST MINUTE QUESTION;

Anyone used this in a radio studio - any problems?
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
547 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
I have several reports of it working fine in both Radio and TV stations. These stations typically use much higher frequency than MD uses. However, always good to test near the location you will use it. -Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2706 Posts

Profile of cupsandballsmagic
VIEW,
How did it go? We'd love a run down Smile Maybe a listen if you recorded it...

One thing I noticed is that using the esp cube 2 or 3 people have said "Oh yeah, that's the pictures of Ghostbusters..." That's how I introduce it now...

Secondly I spotted a potential idea for trade shows / product launches etc that somebody may care to use. The MD should fit inside nicely (although I didn't buy one) so it may spark a few ideas for someone if they pick one up at the local supermarket...
http://www.mentoscube.be/indexfr.html
Bri
itsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
middle earth
1073 Posts

Profile of itsmagic
I am working on a clear outer shell to fit around the md which you can customize with your own images or words. Also will be looking to make a larger cube (about 3x3)to put the md in so customized images or words is more visible from stage or distance.

Once you have the shells, you can print out your own words or images to use in your presentations. So this is truly only limited by your imagination.
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
Itsmagic -- maybe you could use a photo cube instead of having to make your own. They're clear and accept photos (or other inserts) on all sides.

Cheers,
Jerry
Pit Boss
View Profile
Special user
538 Posts

Profile of Pit Boss
Great idea Jerry.

JD
itsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
middle earth
1073 Posts

Profile of itsmagic
True Jerry. Where can I find a PhotoCube? Will need to figure out how to securely keep md inside photocube.

I want to create two cubes, one about the size of the md. The md will fit perfectly into that shell. And the other cube will be a stage size shell. Both will allow me to place any picture or word I chose.
Pit Boss
View Profile
Special user
538 Posts

Profile of Pit Boss
http://www.lucitetombstones.com/acrylic_cube.htm

Scroll halfway down page to the hollow cube.

JD
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2706 Posts

You could probably save a lot of time and trouble by PM'ing Craig he does make cubes that you can customise Smile
itsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
middle earth
1073 Posts

Profile of itsmagic
Thanks for the link Pit Boss! I should really ask Craig what he does with interchangeable customizable cubes. So Craig, maybe you can answer here for everyone's benefit. Thanks.
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2706 Posts

Itsmagic,

You can see the white board cube at the bottom of this page:

http://www.promystic.com/MultiDimensional.htm

but I also believe that Craig can make you pretty much any cube you want too.

Bri
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..20~21~22~23~24..29..33..37..41..45~46~47 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL