The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..23~24~25~26~27..31..34..37..40..43..45~46~47 [Next]
hbwolkov
View Profile
Inner circle
2948 Posts

Profile of hbwolkov
I am looking to purchase a previously owned unit.
Northern California
runawayjag
View Profile
Inner circle
1085 Posts

Profile of runawayjag
Unlike an automobile, I don't think this item will suffer much devaluation, if any at all, just because it is pre-owned. Most who own them won't part with them and, if they do, you won't find much of a discount for very good reason. To be honest, this thing is so well made and so reliable that I think it is moderately underpriced at full retail! So, you might do better to just take the plunge and buy a brand new one directly from Craig.
hbwolkov
View Profile
Inner circle
2948 Posts

Profile of hbwolkov
Runawayjag, from the tone of ALL the posts your point is well taken. I was hopeful that an alcoholic binge or a moment of insanity might motivate one of the users in the Café to part with their MD.
Northern California
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3849 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
No way are you going to find these considerably discounted. MD is one of those items that people have tried to put out in the past but were made impractical due to awkwardly designed operator side equipment or audience side equipment. The biggest issue of the past was size and reliability. Craig has put out a product that far surpasses the size and reliability issues of the past.
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
545 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Hbwolkov,
Maybe I'll have a few drinks at MagicLive and give one away Smile Anyone want to join me? -Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
hbwolkov
View Profile
Inner circle
2948 Posts

Profile of hbwolkov
Craig,
Your effect is so compelling that it certainly does not need to be given away to generate excitement. But... it would be thrilling for the attendees at the joint.
Northern California
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
545 Posts

Thanks for all your comments guys,

I'm pleased to announce that MultiDimensional has been selected as one of Jamie D. Grant's favorite Magic Friday effects of all time! As a result, Jamie will be offering 25 Limited Edition "Anything Possible" bottles with a MultiDimensional Deluxe kit for ($499). This offer is only available at MagicLive and I will be there to help him demonstrate.

I hope to see you there,
-Craig
<BR>www.promystic.com
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11568 Posts

Profile of John C
With 17 pages, over 400 replies and 32,000 views this thread doesn't need my help.

But I just received one of these as well, the color cube. All I can say is this is FANTASTIC! I could probably say more but it would sound like drooling babel.

There's nothing that compares!! Craig is top notch.

j
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
chrismatt
View Profile
Special user
Why would you read any of my
965 Posts

Profile of chrismatt
And you will soon realize that, with one of Craig's special bags, you can do a version of his "Red-handed" effect with your MD cube, so long as you have a few other cubes or objects that look different! That allows you to do a Kurotsuke-type or RH routine and then follow it up with a very different MD-type routine.

The combination works quite well!

CM
Details make perfection, but perfection is no detail.
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Special user
989 Posts

Profile of Anverdi-museum
Just wanted to drop a few lines, I was fortunate enough to obtain Craig Multi Dimensional effect. I must say it is a beauty! I have seen and owned many ( as well as built ) electronic effects, these are top of line micro electronics for the true professional in mind. He really thought 'outside of the box' ( literally ) on this one, it is a STUNNER! Highest recommendations, you won't be sorry!

All the best,

Chuck Caputo
http://www.freewebs.com/caputocollection/
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2364 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
I just came back from 4 days in Vegas, I used Prox. with the Die, saying I got it at the hotel gift shop, and went into the routine, I did it at least 25 times thru out the day, this was at a trade show, I walked behind counters to show distance, I did more crazy things, and MD, never failed me or the tons of spectators, it is more than anyone can put in to words, spectators rolled it on the floor , dropped it tossed it, you name it, one time someone accidentally rolled it between their hands, he thought it was one number , and it was another, when I said the number he said NO, I said take a look and I was correct, I told him, he subconsciously knew the correct number and he agreed. Simply amazing.
DR STEVE HOSKINS
View Profile
Special user
North Wales, UK.
827 Posts

Profile of DR STEVE HOSKINS
I have on the way to me from Promystic, winging its way across the Atlantic, a new product called Cue.
Its a "must have" add on for all existing MD owners, a tiny cuing device, that your assistant can invisibly cue you with number signals, its fully compatible with MD, so its an absolutly essential purchase for all existing owners,
- get your order in quick as these are going to be very popular!

Steve
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
545 Posts

Hello All,

Thanks for all the comments. I have received a few PMs since Steve's last post so I would just like to confirm that I am making a thumper/cue and I will probably call it (vCue). It is compatible with the Promystic Modular Receiver (PMR). If you have any of my products, it will work with your receiver and you will receive a discount when purchasing. Steve is getting the first one, and I plan to release at MindVention in November. I have gathered lots of feedback from many mentalists/magicians and I think we have come up with a device that is unique, practical, and well thought out. This unit is very small, simple, and provides your sender critical feedback! More on this in the next few weeks.

Thanks,
-Craig
<BR>www.promystic.com
Andy Carando
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of Andy Carando
WOW! sound good!! Craig. I will look forward to adding one to my collection soon. Do you have any idea of price yet?

cheers
Andy
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1354 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Hey Craig!

I'm saving!!! Really hoping to own MD in the near future...

Mike:)
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2364 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
For those who have this, the following will make sense, for the rest of you, what are you waiting for, contact Craig. Two ideas, first, if you use the pant method,as I do and you feel you may loose it, here is what I did, a 3 or 4 inch piece of velcro,that has a "U" shaped piece of plastic that locks or catches under the belt , then runs up between the belt and pant, and it locks the $%^$ in place, I can wear it all day sitting , standing and moving around with no worry, if your interested , pm me and I will email some pictures, it takes about 3 minutes to make. Then , in using the mini lip balm, I went to CVS and got another, using only the base that slides up to advance the lip stuff, I removed that piece and used it in the working lip balm to isolate it from the lotion and make battery removal so easy,I can insert or remove it within seconds.
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2570 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Quote:
On 2009-09-23 20:33, dave wrote:
For those who have this, the following will make sense, for the rest of you, what are you waiting for, contact Craig. Two ideas, first, if you use the pant method,as I do and you feel you may loose it, here is what I did, a 3 or 4 inch piece of velcro,that has a "U" shaped piece of plastic that locks or catches under the belt , then runs up between the belt and pant, and it locks the $%^$ in place, I can wear it all day sitting , standing and moving around with no worry, if your interested , pm me and I will email some pictures, it takes about 3 minutes to make. Then , in using the mini lip balm, I went to CVS and got another, using only the base that slides up to advance the lip stuff, I removed that piece and used it in the working lip balm to isolate it from the lotion and make battery removal so easy,I can insert or remove it within seconds.

Are we talking about Multi Dimensional or Proximity? As far as I know, there's no lip balm involved with Multi Dimensional.

As for placing the receiver, why not just put it in your pocket?

Just asking,

Robert
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11568 Posts

Profile of John C
In pocket takes space
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2364 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
My mistake, it is for Prox , but if you have MD, you can use it just the same.
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2364 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
I forgot to say, my little belt gizmo will work with out a belt too, just reposition the velcro and it catches invisibly on the pant.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..23~24~25~26~27..31..34..37..40..43..45~46~47 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.64 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL