The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..14..21..28..35..42..45~46~47 [Next]
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
How fast is the "read" time?

Thanks,
Dan.
Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1479 Posts

Profile of Piers
Speed of light.
Smile

www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3

Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2016!

As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2203 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Just got this and it is so cool! Two thumbs up from me.

Peter
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4204 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
I have performed MD for the first time. It is so completely flawless in execution that you simply must resist feelings of being omnipotent and smug.

Craig Filicetti has been far too generous in this offering.
I am gobsmacked by how great his service is.

Thank you Craig.
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
545 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Thank you guys for the reviews, I am really glad you like it.

The more you perform it, the stronger it gets. Body language, cold readings, even a six way cueing system.

Enjoy,
-Craig
http://www.promystic.com
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
DR STEVE HOSKINS
View Profile
Special user
North Wales, UK.
831 Posts

Profile of DR STEVE HOSKINS
Six way cueing system , heard that somewere before!

I am using MD at the moment here in Thailand, the local population think I am an ancient god! [ancient - yes. god - no.]

craig, I am back in UK tomorow thursday, cannot wait to see if red handed has arrived.

Steve
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
I've heard fantastic things about this. A buddy has it and can't say enough about it.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
alannasser
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of alannasser
I'm wondering why no one has answered this question, posed twice at least on this thread (not by me): "In the basic effect, do you tell the spectator to select one of the numbers on the cube and hold the cube so that this number is the most upright? And then the magi divines the number." What does it mean to "select one of the numbers"? It can't be merely verbal. Is the item placed on spectator's palm with the selected number face up when spec's palm is open and parallel to the ground?

Thanks.
Alan
Risto L.
View Profile
Regular user
Finland
174 Posts

Profile of Risto L.
I suggest that you contact Craig with any questions you have. His service is second to none. Craig even offered to call me in Finland to make sure that his products can be used with the routine I`m working on. MD is a great reliable tool that allows many presentations. There will be a temptation to use MD in its simplest form, just telling the number they chose. However, I think it`s often best to combine electronics with traditional methods. The Dracula book test idea is an example of that kind of thinking.

Risto
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1583 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Quote:
On 2008-10-21 06:09, alannasser wrote:
I.m wondering why no one has answered this question, posed twice at least on this thread (not by me): "In the basic effect, do you tell the spectator to select one of the numbers on the cube and hold the cube so that this number is the most upright? And then the magi divines the number." What does it mean to "select one of the numbers"? It can't be merely verbal. Is the item placed on spectator's palm with the selected number face up when spec's palm is open and parallel to the ground?

Thanks.
Alan

Alan,
That is one thing you can do with MD. But I don't think anyone is doing that basic an effect, as there are so many possibilities with MD that go way beyond the "basic" effect and make MD a real gem.
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1818 Posts

Profile of gaffed
A little confused here Craig.
When I did a search for it I came up with M**** D********* being available for shipping on 10/22/2008 but, when I use the link that you gave it says 10/27/2008! When will it indeed be available again?

~gaffed~
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter"A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
545 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Sorry for the confusion, 10/22 sold out fast I was not able to have both sites updated. Right now, the correct date is 10/27 and I will have more available. I make them all by hand, a few at a time as time allows. I try to keep my site as up to date as possible http://www.promystic.com. I do not have automated inventory control, I spend most of my free time building Smile

Thanks for all of your comments and Dr Hoskins, your RedHanded is well on its way. You should have it soon.

Cheers,
-Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Just this moment ordered the MD Deluxe kit.
In for a penny, in for a pound as it seems like I might have more options with the multiple dies. Feel like a child awaiting a Christmas present!

Quote:
On 2008-09-04 21:16, Trinity wrote:
For those of you with MD AND the Dracula book test... with your back turned, or while you are out of the room,have someone roll the die 1,2 or 3 times, their choice ( you, ostensibly, don't even know how many times they rolled the die)in order to select a totally random page number. You now have the word.

Interesting concept!
It just so happens that I have both on order. Placed an order for the Dracula book test about two days ago and ordered MD today. Just a question here about combining the two. Would you have the spectator roll the die three times? As in once for each number of the page? Seeing that the book has 440 pages one could obviously not use a 5 or 6 as the first number. Would you simply tell them that neither a 6 or 5 can be used or, simply tell them to only roll it twice so as to come up with only a two digit number which to me would be somewhat restrictive.

Anyway, this MD certainly sounds as if it has an endless multitude of adaptions and I can't wait to receive mine! What with the price I believe I just purchased my Christmas present for this year! Just a good thing that I handle the bill's or the other half would certainly do a torn with no restore to my head!

~gaffed~
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter"A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3951 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
If only there was a Dungeons and Dragons type of dice shell Smile
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Don't know anything about Dungeons and Dragons but as mentioned earlier he will make special custom shells for a price. Why not ask him! Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Craig seems like a really great guy and has answered two of my emails within minutes!

~gaffed~
~Yogi Berra~

kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3951 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Those have more than 6 sides Smile
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1583 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Quote:
On 2008-10-21 19:42, gaffed wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-09-04 21:16, Trinity wrote:
For those of you with MD AND the Dracula book test... with your back turned, or while you are out of the room,have someone roll the die 1,2 or 3 times, their choice ( you, ostensibly, don't even know how many times they rolled the die)in order to select a totally random page number. You now have the word.

Interesting concept!
It just so happens that I have both on order. Placed an order for the Dracula book test about two days ago and ordered MD today. Just a question here about combining the two. Would you have the spectator roll the die three times? As in once for each number of the page? Seeing that the book has 440 pages one could obviously not use a 5 or 6 as the first number. Would you simply tell them that neither a 6 or 5 can be used or, simply tell them to only roll it twice so as to come up with only a two digit number which to me would be somewhat restrictive.

Anyway, this MD certainly sounds as if it has an endless multitude of adaptions and I can't wait to receive mine! What with the price I believe I just purchased my Christmas present for this year! Just a good thing that I handle the bill's or the other half would certainly do a torn with no restore to my head!

~gaffed~

Gaffed,I do a variation. I have the spec look at the book and flip through it, asking how many pages. Then I tell them," If the first number you roll is a 5 or a six, you have a choice. You can ignore it and roll again until you get a lower number if you want a 3 digit number OR just roll once more for a two digit page number. In either case, don't let me know how many times you rolled the die."

It actually seems to give them more of a choice.

Once you get the DBT, it all will become clear.

Also, see my PM.

I understand about paying the bills! Fortunately, all of the effects I buy are business expenses!
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1262 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
Or ACE bandage (self-adhering or Velcro closure).
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Long live Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Well, in the past I've had to use an Ace bandage because of a strain.
After awhile they get they start to feel awfully tight and irksome for lack of a better description. Velcro would certainly work also but the same disadvantage as to being tight and, possibly itchy. The nylon is quite comfortable and after awhile you forget it's even there!

~gaffed~
~Yogi Berra~

Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2570 Posts

Profile of Robert M
My suggestion is... just put it in your front pocket and casually rest your hand on your lap to get the signal. It looks totally natural.

I'm also interested in hearing about other routining ideas.

Robert
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..14..21..28..35..42..45~46~47 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL