The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..30~31~32~33~34..45~46~47 [Next]
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1312 Posts

Profile of bond19
I was gigging recently with MD (colour cube without the box) and approached a couple. First the lady (I nailed it), then the guy (again nailed it). Then the guy asked if he could do it again, so I said sure.

Anyhow he tried to be clever and attempted to sabotage the effect. Anyway because of how Craig has programmed the little cube, so it gives lighting fast changes in response to orientation, I still nailed it and the guy was doubly dumbfounded. Then came his words "Please mate, I'll pay you to tell me how you could know my colour, I'll pay you!"

What great fun from such an innocent little cube!!
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1583 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Great story, Bond 19. I have had that happen on occasion and I am able to still nail the color because of what you mentioned above. The MD is one of my best acquisitions ever!
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
wjkrysak
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
144 Posts

Profile of wjkrysak
Good one Bond 19. Yes, the quick response to change can nail it. This is one incredible product. Always reliable. Increases confidence. Enjoy sharing your magic. cheaha bill
Create memories to enjoy the magic of life.
Tread lightly. Give. cheaha bill
dancecoach
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of dancecoach
I bought Multidimensional and Proximity. This is probably my best purchase ever. If you are into Mentalism, buy these. If not, get them anyway, you will use them.

In addition, Craig's customer service is outstanding. What can I say. Thank god that I finally received this system which really is a gem.

Andreas
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of rasp
Who stocks these in the uk
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2114 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
I believe Craig only sells directly through his site, http://www.promystic.com

He is great to deal with though, top-notch customer service. He'll take good care of you.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
545 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Thanks for all your comments guys. Been a while since I posted here.

I only sell from ProMystic right now. I am a bit of a control freak and like to have 1-on-1 contact with ProMystic customers.

Lots of exciting stuff coming this year so stay tuned. All compatible with the ProMystic Modular Receiver. I will have another release in about 6 to 8 weeks. Wait until you see who is contributing to the ebook!

Thanks,
-Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Luke,

Glad you like the RC Shell. I think it turned out beautifully and when you put that next to a genuine cube you can't tell the difference. Makes for a very powerful parlor/Stage piece that everyone can see.

Algebraic,

Thank you for the kind words and the continued support of my products. I know if you like it, it's going to be a hit!

I am thrilled that Craig thought it a worthy addition to the Pro-Mystic family. Smile

Best regards,
Max
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1312 Posts

Profile of bond19
Regarding the RC Shell for MD..

Can it be used as a normal RC and actually 'solved'

Thanks
Chris
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of rasp
No it only looks like a rubiks cube, does not twist.
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
545 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Well, I got my Rubic's cube and it very nice. It looks very real, light weight, and is perfect for parlour and stage. It does not twist, but I don't think it matters. I've even thought of passing it off as a paper weight if questioned. For now I use "This is my kind of Rubik's cube, you can't mess it up" [showing it along side a mixed up cube]. This is a perfect lead in to Max's routine. The gimmick is well made for sure. I am using this in my family shows and it goes over very well. Max provides a routine that really disguises the method even more than it already is. If you have done walk around all day and are doing a stage show in the evening, this is a way to change-up any MD you've already done without anyone knowing. HIGHLY recommended.

-Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2008-12-11 14:34, Max Krause wrote:
Mimo,

Having had this almost since it's inception, I would advise you to go with the die as I think this has the most presentational possibilities and I have several different routines that I have developed in conjunction with it. I think the esp cube is somewhat limited in presentation and the color cube of course is wonderful but again a bit limited so I think you will get the most bang for the buck with the die. However this is just my opinion, but I own all three. Not to mention of the three the die would be the most organic of the three as well.

Kind regards,
Max

I like all of them but wouldn't spectators be a bit suspicious of the die since it is nothing like a "vegas" regular crap die?
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Cube choice aside:

1) For those who use short sleeves, are you still able to do this with the rec***r inside jeans front pockets?

2) Has anyone had trouble having the spectator keep the cube flat in their hand in order to know which side? I don't like the box much.

I read almost every page of this thread but eyes are getting tired. I did read for table hopping to have them cover it with a napkin or hand on the table but I perform at mixers with people standing sometimes.

Thanks, big money here and want to be sure.

C
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1480 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
Quote:
On 2010-05-01 07:52, Candin wrote:
Cube choice aside:

1) For those who use short sleeves, are you still able to do this with the rec***r inside jeans front pockets?

Easily. I can walk out the front of my house to the foot path (about 20 metres) and still perform it.

Quote:
2) Has anyone had trouble having the spectator keep the cube flat in their hand in order to know which side? I don't like the box much.

No. I have never used the box, and I never have a problem with the angles the spectator hold the cube at. It is designed to handle a slight angle from the spec's hands anyway.

You won't regret buying this. I use this for so much. An hour ago I used it to select a page for a book test. It kills.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Boy thanks Luke. I am getting money together as we speak! OCD kicking in!

C
DR STEVE HOSKINS
View Profile
Special user
North Wales, UK.
827 Posts

Profile of DR STEVE HOSKINS
1/the jeans pocket is the best place to keep it, I nearly allways use that method, but anouther good invisible place is in your undies! you can perform your act naked!

2/yes it can sometimes be a problem if the spectator holds his hand at a slight angle and that will give you a false reading, so I allways get them to place the cube on the table or any flat surface available. but I use the proline version, so maybe its slightly more angle sensitive.

And take my advice, - add IQ to your order, its a must have addition.

Steve
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1042 Posts

Profile of deputy
Love MD, I take it everywhere
wjkrysak
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
144 Posts

Profile of wjkrysak
Quote:
On 2010-05-01 07:52, Candin wrote:
Cube choice aside:

I read almost every page of this thread but eyes are getting tired. I did read for table hopping to have them cover it with a napkin or hand on the table but I perform at mixers with people standing sometimes.

Thanks, big money here and want to be sure.

C

Hello Cardin,
I have owned this magic for several months. Always gets a good reaction. I favor the ESP cube as I am able to give a brief reading.
Short sleeve use. Sure, the front pocket works, in your sock works, I also purchased an ace bandage and secure "it" near my elbow, with rolled sleeves, and under my arm with a short sleeve. Always reliable.
With my ESP routine, I use a wooden ring box. Placed flat on the table or on extended hand ensures good reading. I had one wise guy recently who placed my box upside down. Easy enough if you know the working of dice. I called his choice and the bottom. Check the Promystic website forum for other ideas.
You will enjoy this magic. cheaha bill
Create memories to enjoy the magic of life.
Tread lightly. Give. cheaha bill
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Great info, thanks Guys. Really looking forward to this one. Craig is a class act.

C
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
It arrived today and words cannot describe the quality of this product. I only regret not buying more cubes. I will put this into use right away, thanks Craig! A product for life. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..30~31~32~33~34..45~46~47 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.29 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL