The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12..21..30..39..44~45~46~47 [Next]
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2561 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Wow,

I just discovered this thread.

I'm a big fan of Promystic's products.
Some of the ideas on this thread are amazing uses of the MD cube . . . and I've barely read a third of this thread.

Thank you all for sharing.
Greg Rostami
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10340 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Well the reality is also that your new TeleFoto now provides SOME of the features that MD would offer in a $30 App. But then again you know that you creative thinker you Smile

Not a cube mind you, but the TeleFoto app offers an amazing way of using you device a r******r
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2561 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi saysold1,

MD cube and teleFoto have their pros and cons.

Greg
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10340 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Absolutely. You app though is a bit of a game changer - I love it.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
Wyld2006
View Profile
New user
If only I was clever enough to come up with something witty to back up my...
43 Posts

Profile of Wyld2006
I don’t think Multi Dimensional has flaws. That’s like saying, “yeah I have a great car that’s cool and fast, but it doesn’t fly”.
It was mentioned once earlier in this thread that this effect can be used in several different ways. I have my 7 year old daughter do mind reading effects at dinner parties thanks to Craig and his MD product. Its doubles as a cueing system, it was the most expensive item I have purchased as a hobbyist, but I have absolutely no regrets because of how much this one purchase has upped my performance.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10340 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Nobody said MD has flaws - where has anyone said that?

MD and Craig's gear is simply tops.
precious
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of precious
Now, as of the end of June, 2013, there is an amazing new version of MD, "Inside Out", wherein the cube can be opened and shown empty; see it demonstrated on ProMystic website.
deiricm
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of deiricm
Just finished reading this excellent thread - took a few runs over a few days! I think I recall someone say they used MD with a Magic Square, but noting the difficult in getting a seed number in the target range. For my square an ideal number is in the range 28-40 - to have no stand out sequences. I get great response from having two specs each roll for one digit of the seed number(although they've no idea what they're doing at the time). As I 'sense' these numbers from MD I decide on the fly to use either first-last, last-first or multiply them together to get my seed. This gives me a number that fits nicely much of the time - and the reveal can be powerful (especially if the multiply option is used).
deiricm
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of deiricm
Update: got Christopher Taylor's new 'Impulse' effect - and updated this routin as follows: e Looking at combining Christopher's idea of 'stealing a thought' from the spec's mind through my finger tip in contact with their foreheads. As I count down 6 to 1 they feel an impulse when we hit their number and it's 'transmitted' to me - they generate the sensation! I don't announce their numbers there and then. By priming them to stay aware of the process for any sort of 'connection' we might achieve, I ensure that when I later spin them through the square and reveal it adds to either first number/last number, last number/first number or their product (whichever suits me best), they then remember the sensation. Works for the family! Let's see with 'real people'. I'll be back
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1787 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
Just tried some thing new with my MD R.....er.

Pocket space is limited for close up strolling gigs.

A section of stocking on your upper arm near you arm pit works great to hold the you know what.

You get 'notification' on your arm and on your chest.

Just close your arm a little and both areas will let you know 'what's up'

Whatsup?

Works for me...........Nez
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
otreboR
View Profile
Loyal user
The Netherlands
220 Posts

Profile of otreboR
Hi!

I was wondering if Lior Suchard was using the same dice (Multidimensional Dice) in this YouTube video. (check link)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RrhEUmgQYY#t=152

The reason why I am asking is because the dice in the video looks nicer and smaller than the dice on the website (http://www.promystic.com/multi-dimensional.html).

Ciao, Roberto
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I have just found the symbol cube I have for MD. Up until now I have been using the coloured cube. However I have forgotten which symbol lifts up on the symbol cube. If someone could remind me, I'd be grateful.

Thanks

Neil
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1417 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
Waves (it's always 3)

Mike
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
wowbound.com
2099 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
I'm STILL using the MD routine I gave to Craig years ago. It's my go to demo each and every time! Love it! If you're an MD or MD Mini owner, send an email and I'll try to find you the pdf.

Ben Harris
ben@wowbound.com
+ "Top 10" Best-Selling author at Lybrary.com
+ Proud sponsor "Genii Magazine's 75th Anniversary Convention"
+ Inventor of the world famous Floating Match
+ WOWBOUND.COM
Robert Sixx
View Profile
Special user
764 Posts

Profile of Robert Sixx
Ben was kind enough to send me his routine and it is really good, very impromptu in appearance. Not sure if this will work for me exactly as it is, but without giving anything away, I'm going to give it a shot. It is well worth your consideration, even if just to give you another idea.

Thanks Ben, much appreciated!

Robert
Catch me on Twitter @RobertSixx or Facebook -- Robert Sixx
Cotham
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Cotham
I agree. Ben's routine is excellent. Well thought out and clever.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1908 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
A big thank you to Ben for sending me his wonderfull routine!
silver
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of silver
Thanks to Ben as well. The sent routine is really excellent!!
AJ MAJIC
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of AJ MAJIC
Thank you Mr. Harris Smile very nice routine !
rasp
View Profile
Special user
1000 Posts

Profile of rasp
Thanks Ben for sharing your routine, a lovely effect using the MD.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Multi Dimensional by Craig Filicetti (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12..21..30..39..44~45~46~47 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL