The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » THE HOLLOW BULB EFFECT (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2495 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
I mentioned earlier that I was making replacment bulbs available. However I had added with it Two special effects that can be done with the hollow bulbs WITHOUT HAVING TO OWN A MILK IN LAMP trick.

Effect 1: Turn off ANY lamp and remove the bulb, even in someone's home using their light bulb. Place the bulb in a paper bag. Vanish milk, salt or white silk. When the bulb is removed from the bag (the bag is shown empty)it appears to be the same. The magician rubs the bottom of the screw-in base and a hole appears in it. It is the shown that the bulb is full of milk, salt or a white silk.

Effect 2: Magician unfolds a small lunch bag and has it examined. A CLEAR light bulb is placed into the bag and the top of the bag twisted and given to a spectator to hold. Milk is vanished using any method you want. The bag is untwisted and the bulb is removed. IT IS SEEN TO BE FULL OF MILK which is then poured out. No switch of the bulb. Both bulb and bag can be examined at the end.

Available in two size--a small bulb that holds 5 oz of liquid for $15.00
A larger 200 watt bulb that holds 7 oz of liquid for $20.00

Bulbs sold seperately and include a LEAK-PROOF rubber stopper. Additional directions for other effects with the bulbs such as a chosen playing card or borrowed bill appearing inside a light bulb are included with the bulbs.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Where can you buy these at?
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2495 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Murphy's will be the official distributor and will be getting some next week then they will send to the rest of the dealers who want to carry it. Of course you can get them direct from me too.

Devin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » THE HOLLOW BULB EFFECT (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL