The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Bob Solari.'s "Live in Your Living Room" ... Double DVD Set (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
paymerich
View Profile
Special user
Norwalk, CT
546 Posts

Profile of paymerich
Anyone else ever use Bob's card force. it is the easiest and very deceptive . ask him to show it to you or better yet buy his lecture notes
Have a Magical Day!
<BR>
<BR>The Maniacal Mage
<BR>
<BR>Pablo Aymerich
<BR>Norwalk, CT 06851
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3285 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Yea, he fooled me the 1st time I saw his force!Its a good one to have when you need a magician fooler.
MagicSteve84
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of MagicSteve84
Is his force on the DVD?
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3285 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
No, not on the DVD but it is in his older lecture notes though.
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
773 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
He also teaches his force on one of his video catalogues...i think its on Spy Before You Buy Volume 1. he demo's over 100 tricks and teaches 2 of his own on it..great buy, just $8. Best thing is Bob Solari or Howard Baltus (from the trickery) perform all the effects so its not cut/edit by the creator, what you see is what you get...

go to bobsolarimagic.com to pick them up.

Junior
J Rodriguez
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3285 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
With a purchase from Bob, he may even include the spy before you buy tape with the purchase.
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2016 Posts

Profile of puggo
It's good to see such a positive reception. Time to save the pennies
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2342 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Spy before you buy tape is no longer available.

http://www.gmrcreations.com/bob/spy.htm

My next order is Bob Solari "Live In Your Living Room"

Thanks Chris.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
http://www.facebook.com/Doug.Lippert
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3285 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
If you just use 2 or 3 of these effects,which you will, you are way ahead for the cost of these 2 dvd's as to purcgase 2 or 3 of these effects alone would be about the same cost or more. Recomended.
Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
USA
666 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
Hey guys sorry to ressurect an old thread but when you guys order from bob solari's website do you get confirmation e-mail from your order?
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3285 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Not sure about the confirmation email, I think not. But you will not have any issues receiving what you order in a timely manner. Bob recently lectured at the Castle but I believe he is back now.
Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
USA
666 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
Quote:
On 2009-06-27 23:45, Rizzo wrote:
Not sure about the confirmation email, I think not. But you will not have any issues receiving what you order in a timely manner. Bob recently lectured at the Castle but I believe he is back now.

Okay, cool! thanks.
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
This is one of my top 5 DVDs for effects.

Bob is a legendary inventor.
Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
USA
666 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
Received this a couple of days ago, wow bob even generously sent me the gimmicks I needed for some of the tricks. Talk about customer satisfaction. A++ recommended. Really great material.
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3285 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Yea, that's the kind of guy Bob is. You alays get more than you pay for and if ever you need to contact him, he is always available.
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
773 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
Rizzo is a 100% right...Bob is a stand up guy and is always willing to help with questions...u never have to think twice when purchasing from Bob...this dvd is a must for any performer...

Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
736 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
I just received my copy of this great dvd set. OMG! There are some wonderful gems in here..Signed,Sealed & Amazing is a show stopper, Business Minded is incredible, Un-Bill-eviable is going in my walk around set. But for me, the highlight has to be hands down..Bling Bling Ring Thing. I have a bruise on my forehead from slapping it so much, I wish I thought of it. It takes an "old friend" and makes it a winner. This is going into my close up act. I am and always will be a fan of Bob's work, but must say I was not expecting this much of high quality performing pieces. There are so many new dvds coming out on the market, I would highly recommend checking this set out, totally worth the investment. Also, I'm not a do it yourself kinda guy, but all of these items are in my range to make and perform. Bob has a new trick coming out soon that is incredible but check these dvds out..YOU won't be disappointed.

Charlie
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
773 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
J Rodriguez
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
773 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
Check out my video review... don't forget to leave a comment, like, subscribe and if there's something out there you'd like me to review please let me know...

i can be reached at reviewsmyway@outlook.com
J Rodriguez
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Bob Solari.'s "Live in Your Living Room" ... Double DVD Set (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL