The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Marketing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Spinnato
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of Spinnato
What do you find to be the best form of marketing?
Phone? Mailings? Agents?
magicguy82
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of magicguy82
That is a good idea. I guess the question really depends on the market you are looking to hit. What market would you say is your target market?
hypnodoc
View Profile
New user
WA
64 Posts

Profile of hypnodoc
From a business point of view your best bet is to get your name out there as much as possible. People will start associating your name with the show.

It took me a long time with several types of advertising to begin to see an influx of clients
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2458 Posts

Profile of critter
Yes. Everything. Yellow pages, newspaper, cold calls, tv spots... anything you can think of. Call your local news channels and pitch them on doing a piece about you.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers

"This I offer in explanation of how it was that I found myself in my undergarments as I sat in my cell attempting to plot my escape."
~Professor Phineas Valeyard, Miskatonic University Dept.of Psychodynamic Natural History.

New Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/Valeyard-Magic-Stage-233226717588438/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Marketing (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL