The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Coin Press-JB Magic (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
I am looking to get "Coin Press" by JB Magic, which seems to be identical to Eddie Gibson's "Zambini Box".
Does anyone have any opinions as to the practicality and build quality of this effect?
Many thanks.

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
magicblademan
View Profile
Special user
uk
523 Posts

Profile of magicblademan
I had this once and sold it as I only work with US coins, as I prefer sleight of hand. But do not let me put you off, as this is well made and very deceptive. Eddie Gibson is the best coin gaffer in the UK, as well as Bob Swadling...
If you put the time in....you will achieve ...
TonyMc
View Profile
New user
Glossop, UK
52 Posts

Profile of TonyMc
The Coin Press is the better of the two by far and THE ORIGINAL. The Zambini Box is a copy of it.
Daniel Lander
View Profile
Loyal user
Gloucestershire, England
292 Posts

Profile of Daniel Lander
Small details, but the Zambini Box just has pictures of either side of a coin within the 2 halves of the press, and the pictures are not even reversed, as they would logically need to be if you were "minting" a new coin with them...

...whereas the Coin Press has reversed, engraved stamps in each half for thoroughly believable, realistic and logical`coin minting.
TonyMc
View Profile
New user
Glossop, UK
52 Posts

Profile of TonyMc
Magicblademan, the Coin Press is sold in America producing a dollar coin. I've seen it on Hank Lee's ad in Genii.

Tony
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Coin Press-JB Magic (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL