The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » RING AND ROPE PATTER (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MagiUlysses
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City
504 Posts

Profile of MagiUlysses
Greetings and Salutations,

I explain how it is that magic actually works. You see, a rope has two ends and a middle, and the ring has the inner hole, the area outside that isn't hole, and the ring itself, and now you know how the magic happens. You've only got two eyes and I just do the sneaky moves where you aren't looking.

How's that for a start.

Just my $.02 (USD) worth. YMMV

Joe Zeman aka
The Mage Ulysses
meco
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of meco
I use a variation of Dan Fleshman's, It can be found in "The Restaurant Magic of Dan Fleshman, Vol.1" or "Live at The Jailhouse"

-Chris
jolyonjenkins
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1156 Posts

Profile of jolyonjenkins
Joe - I like that.
Can we have more?
Jolyon Jenkins
MagiUlysses
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City
504 Posts

Profile of MagiUlysses
Greetings and Salutations,

That's it, really. I use five phases of Colombini's Still Ringing, Too: the knot in the air, the ring passing into the knot, the ring passing into a knot using the world's fastest knot technique, the ring thrown into a knot, and removing the ring from the knot yet the knot remains. I use variations of the patter outline, I've probably never presented the patter twice the same way in a row, describing how the eyes cannot watch everything and I do the magic where they aren't looking. The ring-and-rope sequence is available to anyone who purchases Aldo's routine, but I'll leave the patter vague as it's mine, as far as I know. You are, of course, free to use the idea for your own patter.

That's my $.02 (USD) worth. YMMV

Joe Zeman aka
The Mage Ulysses
shooz
View Profile
Regular user
Zelienople, PA
196 Posts

Profile of shooz
Again...Thanks to everyone for your contributions.

And sorry for not sending thanks sooner.
With you in thought(s)

Scott Shoemaker...Shooz
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » RING AND ROPE PATTER (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL