The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Double-faced, holed coin? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mimo67
View Profile
Elite user
France
413 Posts

Profile of mimo67
Hi!
I'm looking for a coin to do Quadruple Spellbound that Simon Aronson performs on one of his last 3 DVDs. For this, I need a double-sided, holed coin; Chinese on one side and from another country on the other.
Can anyone help me find something like that, please? (By the way, it has to have the size of a half dollar coin...)
Thanks for your help!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~MiMo~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CMNeff
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of CMNeff
Suggest you check with Todd Lassen or other manufacturers for a custom order. If you want a coin on the other side that naturally has a hole in it, then a good choice is an East African dime. If a US silver dollar or something is fine and the coin hole is part of a routine, then the choice is only limited to your imagination - you have your choice of all the US half dollar varieties. You can Google Todd's website or check past links for others that may help.
mimo67
View Profile
Elite user
France
413 Posts

Profile of mimo67
Very nice of you to have answered me. Thanks a lot. I'll check Lassen's website. My choice would be the East African Dime, I think...
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2695 Posts

Profile of sethb
Although I'm not familiar with the Aronson routine, if I understand what you are looking for, then a Chinatown Half would seem to fit the bill; click HERE to view. SETH
"Watch the Professor!!" -- Al Flosso (1895-1976)
"The better you are, the closer they watch" -- Darwin Ortiz, STRONG MAGIC
mimo67
View Profile
Elite user
France
413 Posts

Profile of mimo67
Thanks, Seth, for your help.

Actually, I saw this on the Magic Warehouse, but I think it's not exactly what I'm looking for (1/2 $ - Chinese, I think?), but it could be anyway a nice alternative if I don't find the exact coin.

Anyway, thanks again for the help and link. Smile
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2661 Posts

Profile of John Long
Let us know what you find.
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1666 Posts

Profile of mystre71
I believe what you need is a Chinese coin/east African coin.
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Double-faced, holed coin? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL