The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Reel magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Are we getting this now and is everything ok...all have been shipped except those ordered in the last day or so

thanks

koz
Jeff Haas
View Profile
Special user
931 Posts

Profile of Jeff Haas
Got mine the other day, viewed the whole thing, it's all fine. Thanks!
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Ted...I have to admit I didn't think anyone could maintain the schedule and the quality of something like Reel Magic but you've done it. Well done sir....you are a stud.
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1473 Posts

Profile of jstone
Amen to MagicSanta... I just got mine the other day, and I've watched it a few times now... Top notch Koz! Best $55 bucks a year you could spend on magic.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Mac king in the next one and then the x-mas issue is david williamson already shot ITS DONE..just need to edit

to tell the truth I don't know whats keeping people from getting this thing,,...its getting better....i promise we are not going to go backwards

koz
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1473 Posts

Profile of jstone
Seriously Koz, If people aren't buying it, it has to be one of two possiblities:
1) They don't know it exists
2) They're not magicians

There is no other choice from where I'm standing. I love it brother... keep it up. I cannot wait to see mac and david, that's gonna kick some serious arse.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I'll be honest here, I get it from a magic shop as an excuse to get to the shop but it is an amazing product and why anyone wouldn't want this who is even mildly into magic is beyond me. I don't know Ted and while I could pick him from a line up only cuz I've seen him chase a kid on the Danny Tong DVD so I get nothing out of recommending Reel Magic. I'll tell you one thing, considering all the garbage being produced we need to support the guys who are putting out a top grade product because if we do not and it goes away it is our own fault.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I'm not going anywhere
koz
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I LOVED the first issue with Paul Harris and was a bit disappointed to hear that they were planning on coming out with it on a regular basis. I just didn't think you could keep up that sort of quality at such a low cost to the consumer.

Well, each issue has been as good, if not better than the previous issue. And it's being produced by one of the great guys, in or out of magic.

I plug it for greedy reasons. I want everyone to buy it so they have an incentive to keep them coming for 30 years.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I'm not saying Ted is going anywhere but we need to support quality dang it.
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1473 Posts

Profile of jstone
Amen Mr. Santa! I vote with my wallet $55 at a time... Smile
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I'm 51...30 years isn't going to happen well maybe Smile

koz
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I'm 50. I figure I got 30 left. Well...the beer drinking may increase or decrease the time;-)
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2896 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Loved the two part Johnny Thompson interview...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Reel magic (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL