The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Geno Munari's son passed away (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DStachowiak
View Profile
Inner circle
Baltimore, MD
2158 Posts

Profile of DStachowiak
Harvey Rosenthal reported on the Genii Forum that Geno Munari of Houdini Magic lost his son a few days ago. Geno has been working to finish up the Ackerman-Erdnase DVD project, and this is certainly a terrible blow to come at a time when he would otherwise have been very happy.
Don
Woke up.
Fell out of bed.
Dragged a comb across m' head.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Gino is a good guy who always treated me well. He let me perform in one of his first LVCC conventions. Sorry to hear the news.
May his son (and the souls of the faithfull departed, through the mercy of God,) rest in peace.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Why is it after a death you keep giving a quote from a prayer that is suppose to be said after a meal is completed? I find it very offensive. Here is the full prayer in Latin:

Agimus tibi gratias, omnipotens Deus, pro universis beneficiis tuis, qui vivis et regnas in sæcula sæculorum. Amen.
Fidelium animæ per misericordiam Dei requiescant in pace. Amen.

Again this is the after meal prayer in the Catholic Church and not used when a life is lost. People wonder why I get so freakin' iritated every day....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Geno Munari's son passed away (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL