The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Coin Unique -> Hung Drawn Quartered (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mike Melito
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Mike Melito
OK.

I had a Coin Unique for a while, but haven't done much with it. Then, I see Mark Mason doing Hung Drawn Quartered. What a great application of it. However, his has a hole in the middle. I was tempted to drill the center hole myself in the pieces. Has anyone done something like this before, drilling a hole in a magnetic coin and steel shim?
Mobius303
View Profile
Inner circle
Lakewood, Ohio
1297 Posts

Profile of Mobius303
You could ruin the coin pretty easily by drilling into it.
Why would you want to do that, as the coins don't naturally have a hole in them, and by doing that you add suspicion that the coins are not normal and that they do the magic and not you???
Mike Melito
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Mike Melito
The reason why is because I saw an excellent routine using the holes and stringing the coins on. Then, you pull off the quarter, it disappears, etc. Very strong magic. IMHO
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
936 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Mike,

I have the set, and it would be hard to drill it right. You are correct...it is VERY strong magic!!

Frank
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Coin Unique -> Hung Drawn Quartered (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL