The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Chupacabra sighting in Texas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Martin_Ling
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of Martin_Ling
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
I saw a special on the chupacabra. Didn't they find one and classify it as a mutated grey fox?
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I was at an Aquarium yesterday, I saw a fish I could not identify nor could the attendent...was that a Chupacabra too?
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1726 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Yes...Yes it was.

At least it could be if you framed it right.

They were getting too much attention on land, so they spontaniously mutated into an aquatic form?

The reason that we never find Chpacabras is that they spend 90% of their lives as a type of fish?

Fish are larval Cupacabras?

You never know...
Gwyd
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
I do have a river chup...Doug sent it to me thinking it was a mer but after talking with some Mexicans around here I discovered it is a river chup.

According to S. David Walker the chupacabra swims at night in the rivers around Mexico city. Occasionally they will come up on land. Still, the larvae stage explains a lot. They just aren't mature yet.
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1726 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Ha!
I knew it !
Gwyd
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I allowed that my Mer could be a Chupcabra numerous times by hinting (when asked) that there might be such a thing as Chupcabra de los Agua or River Chup??? Since I don't speak Spanish I could get away with all kinds of silly stuff...

what I meant above is that the media has no clue what the legend of the Chup is all about and anything that shows up they report as a Chupacabra. The slightest vetting or resarch should turn up my name asociated with the darn things but they never figure that out...the Press is dead long live the Phantom.
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1726 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
I knew what you were saying.
Just having fun with aqua-chups...
Better 'n Sea monkeys.
Gwyd
abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
Ah....Sea Monkeys!
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
2 headed sea monkeyturtlecabras!
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5108 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
I think it's fair to say that every piece of art, has an autobiographical element to it. So, the mature form of the chup, is...Doug? THAT would be scary!
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
Talk about 2 headed seamonkeyturtlecabras, THe boys are all rested and fat and sassy and ready to entertain the masses with new routines they have bee practicing this summer. For the next ten days, Zack and Mack will dazzle the fortunate and amaze the dumbstricken. Or something like that... It must be Oregon State Fair time..
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
That's the most Hawaiian material I've seen since I visited the shirt factory on Oahu.
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3608 Posts

Profile of Kondini
They are everywhere,,,Hampton Court,Mordon Hall, Windsor, Nibley Hall and Bodmin Moor have all had sightings of Chups in the last month,,,,,True !
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
As THEY are REAL!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Chupacabra sighting in Texas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL