The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Something very cool from Alakazam (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1051 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Hi everyone,

A few days ago, I popped down to visit Peter Nardi and the boys at Alakazam Magic.
After a bit of chat and banter, Peter reminded me about an effect he smoked me with at a session at one of the conventions a couple of years ago.
He said he would like to show me his latest version based on the brilliant effect of Jerry Sadowitz called the more things change from his book Alternative card magic.

Pete proceeded to pull out the 4 aces and kings and displayed them. The aces were then very cleanly placed into four different pockets on his person. No cosy switches here guys.
Then he displayed 4 face up kings and then turned them face down. Then in a flash he turned them over and they instantly transformed into the aces.
Pete then very cleanly pulled out the kings from 4 different pockets to complete a stunning instant multiple transposition.

You want more?
Pete then covered the packet of aces and kings with his hand and asked me if I liked aces or kings?
I said kings and then bammmmmm he lifted his hand to show just 4 kings faces and backs. After nearly falling over, he proceeded to show the aces had migrated instantly back to four different pockets.

You really want more?
He then handed me the aces and kings and casually said check em out.

Totally clean.

This is high impact visual card magic of the highest order and the great news is that this effect will be released later this year with the cards, a dvd and further ideas to stimulate creativity with this stunning magical effect.
Even better news is that this effect can be performed by the majority in next to no time. Usually effects of this nature are loaded with sleights and fiddly pocket work. Not this one my freinds.

I believe Peter and his staff are going to release this around late November/early December.

All I can say is that I'm in the q for this fantastic piece of modern card magic designed with the worker in mind.

There should be a trailor out in due course.

Have a great weekend cos mine starts right now.lol

Best

John Carey
Andy Moss
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of Andy Moss
Thanks John. It sounds like a lovely effect. I look forward to the trailer which I am hoping will show a full 'live performance' rather than just a short edited piece.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Something very cool from Alakazam (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL