The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » AOA vol 3 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Barry Donovan
View Profile
Special user
848 Posts

Profile of Barry Donovan
Just won this on ebay for roughly $2.5, how good is that!

what tricks are to look out for in the vol anyone know?

cheers
when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
matthewmello
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of matthewmello
Galaxy and Big Time Leaper are my favorites from that book. Also, I believe Invisible Palm is in there as well. Enjoy!

Matthew Mello
acchessor
View Profile
Elite user
Nebraska
402 Posts

Profile of acchessor
Wow, that's really cheap. Hopefully it's not a fake sale . . .

Check out the entire Magical Arts Journal section especially, every effect in there is a winner.
Barry Donovan
View Profile
Special user
848 Posts

Profile of Barry Donovan
Cant imagine it is fake, the made a spelling mistake in astonishment, prob got fat fingers! anyways theres a site that searchs all spelling mistakes on ebay around the words you are looking for, so if its spelt wrong a lot of people wont find it! however I did and wont it for £1.20 which is about $2.50 I think, cant complain
when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Please tell us if you get it.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
Barry Donovan
View Profile
Special user
848 Posts

Profile of Barry Donovan
I can personally say ive never been let down by ebay and ive bought close to 100 items now, fingers crossed
Barry Donovan
View Profile
Special user
848 Posts

Profile of Barry Donovan
Got it today and its as described in perfect condition
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » AOA vol 3 (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL