The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » HALF DOLLAR FUSION (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3789 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
FUSION has been a popular trick, where a penny is visibly pressed into the face of a quarter, that can be borrowed. The penny visibly is shaken out of the coin to finish and is returned to the owner. After many requests, FUSION is now available in half dollar size on my website product page, http://www.newyorkcoinmagic.net/Rubinstein.htm . I also have a limited quantity of FUSION in 64 Kennedy half dollars that were made for my recent Japan trip. For those interested, send me a PM, as they cost a bit more.
First edition almost sold out, but don't despair, you can still get your signed copy and free gift!! Taking pre-orders NOW!! Second printing should be ready third week of July. So don't wait!!
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! To pre-order, email me at rubinsteindvm@aol.com for info.
ORDER YOURS TODAY!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » HALF DOLLAR FUSION (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL