The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Uh Oh,,,Bad news in Brooklyn (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Addy
View Profile
Loyal user
NY
243 Posts

Profile of Addy
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
YEAH! I saw that today on the news! I can't believe it.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1726 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
J.S. isn't by chance in New York this week?

Seriously...Horrible. The turtle won't survive without proper care. I sincerely doubt that the thief will be able to provide it.
Gwyd
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Apparently the media is to blame for this one. They ran a story about the turtle a week earlier. Now all of the sudden it gets stolen. Just like the comments on the article notes, this is how judges and witnesses to crimes get found and killed. In the name of the almighty press, we give away information for free, then cry about how bad we got hurt by the exact same information. Just like how celebs freak about the paparazzi. If anything, this should be a lesson the the owner (and anyone else who owns something special), put it in a locked container.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3607 Posts

Profile of Kondini
There must be an abundance of two headed turtles in the area,,,J Fox had one at the Annapolis Ren Fair,,,he used to live in South Manhatton so guess they are breeding like flies.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Uh Oh,,,Bad news in Brooklyn (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL