The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Cylinder and Coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Koudai Iwatou
View Profile
Loyal user
JAPAN,Tokyo
221 Posts

Profile of Koudai Iwatou
Hi, I'm Broccoli from Japan in Tokyo.
Here is my new video that is called "Cylinder and Coins".

Cylinder and Coins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqlsf3_I5mk

If you enjoy it, I am glad.

Regards.

Broccoli.
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
Bravo Broccoli! Subarashi! I love it so much!
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1804 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
Paul Wilson had an interesting thought on this routine on his new DVD's. Wilson said that once you start to vanish the coins you should move in rather brisk phase cos it doesn't take too long for the spectators to start to wonder where the coins are really. I kinda agree him on this one. Beautifully performed but the phase is so slow that people will have too much time looking for the places for the coins to be hidden. Especially cos the Ramsay take is done so slowly. Nice work anyway.

J-M
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1804 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
Paul Wilson had an interesting thought on this routine on his new DVD's. Wilson said that once you start to vanish the coins you should move in rather brisk phase cos it doesn't take too long for the spectators to start to wonder where the coins are really. I kinda agree him on this one. Beautifully performed but the phase is so slow that people will have too much time looking for the places for the coins to be hidden. Especially cos the Ramsay take is done so slowly. Nice work anyway.

J-M
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Another wonderful presentation by my friend Broccoli!
BTW, I had a nice talk with Rannie the other night and he had very nice things to say about his meeting with you! Hopefully we will meet someday as well!

Mick
Koudai Iwatou
View Profile
Loyal user
JAPAN,Tokyo
221 Posts

Profile of Koudai Iwatou
Thank you for everybody.

Mr.Rannie>

Always thank you. I am encouraged!!

Mr.korttihai_82>

Thank you. Certainly, the vanishing phase may be a monotonous, slow rhythm. However, this rhythm of me cannot be changed easily. It might be tired of the layman(not magician) to show it. Being possible to devise it might be good a little more for the vanishing phase.

Mr.MickeyPainless>

Yes, I want also to meet a wonderful friend by all means. I wants to find the chance to the convention. Or, is there a chance of you who comes to Japan? By the way, the food of Japan is so delicious. (therefore...)

Regards.

Broccoli.
Zhang
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Zhang
Quote:
On 2008-08-19 13:03, korttihai_82 wrote:

J-M

I agree with it,and I think the vanishes are done too slow and look fishy, but over all it is a nice routine.
Koudai Iwatou
View Profile
Loyal user
JAPAN,Tokyo
221 Posts

Profile of Koudai Iwatou
Hi, Mr.LF.

Thank you. Doubtfulness might certainly increase by the thing slowly done.
Let's importantly perform the tempo that sees easily next time.

Regards.

Broccoli.
Koudai Iwatou
View Profile
Loyal user
JAPAN,Tokyo
221 Posts

Profile of Koudai Iwatou
P.S.

When the star on youtube is put up if you felt the star character in me, I am very pleased.

Regards.

Broccoli.
Chris SD
View Profile
Special user
737 Posts

Profile of Chris SD
I thought the handling was good, but the false placements are done so painfully slow that it's obvious a move is taking place.

The rhythm of your shuttle pass after the first vanish is far more appropriate, and in the end, they are the exact same action; picking up a coin and placing it in the other hand.

If you can execute the vanishes at a more natural pace, I think you'll be good to go.
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1469 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
Broccoli San,

I think that the vanish of the cork and the reappearance of the coins is absolutely wonderful.
Thank you for sharing this.

Tom
"But there isn't a door"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Cylinder and Coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL