The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Kozmo is back!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5331 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Where did you get those bits?

koz
kasper777
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Profile of kasper777
My head and one from Don Driver (a poster on here). Also I'm going to put a twist on a few I have gotten from a couple of people, e.g. rewriting Gazzo's line of "names are very important in the morning", I'm going with this: "A terrible thing is going to happen tomorrow. You and I will both wake up and forget each other's name, and I can't have that. So do me a favor and write your name on this sticker. Good, now I'll put this somewhere that will make me remember you" (at this point I put the sticker on a wrapped condom). Well...any good? Just an idea on the twist I'm putting on things after seeing Gazzo here.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5331 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I will have to see it.....I can't tell by reading it....may...

koz
Patrick McKeever
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of Patrick McKeever
Kosmo,
Just spoke to a good friend and fellow magi. He was recently in New Orleans and saw you in action. He said there was another guy, Wayne, working there, too.

He is a nappy headed Israeli named Mauny and he had another magi in tow named Greg Gibbson. Both are pretty good hands and both do some street work. Just wondering if you remembered meeting them. Sorry to hear it is such a hassle down there. Does that include Jackson Square?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5331 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Hey patrick...I hope Mauny said I was really frickin good!! ..He has been known to lie....
yea sure, I remeber them...the other guy is Sean....calls himself Dante....killer magician...very, very good...great show

Tell Mauny I said hello ....Is he still in New Orleans?

koz
Patrick McKeever
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of Patrick McKeever
Hey Kosmo,
Mauny did speak well of you and your act. He is back in Virginia. He said he spent some time with Jon R. while he was in N.O.

I hope to have a crack at Jackson Square in the late fall or winter. I see you are cuttin' out again. Good luck.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5331 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Well, he should say nice things about my act....I gave him $10......Tell him I look forward to seeing him again....

koz
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Kozmo is back!!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL