The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » New magic group in South Central PA (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
Great things coming to south-central PA!
The South-central Pennsylvania Magician's Guild will be having our first monthly meeting at 7pm on August 25th, 2008 hosted at Old County Buffet, York PA. This newly formed group will meet once a month on the last Monday of each month to discuss magic, perform, share ideas & brainstorm on new effects, and basically socialize among fellow magicians. We will normally have a topic of focus, however you are welcome to work on any magic you like - there is enough room for us to split off into multiple groups if needed. There is no fee to attend and magicians of all skill levels are welcome, as are family members as long as they adhere to the code of ethics regarding magic and disclosure. Dining at Country Buffet is optional. We hope to see many magicians come out to support this endeavor to bring a touch of magic brotherhood to magicians in our area.

YORK SHOPPING CENTER
905 LOUCKS ROAD
YORK, PA 17404

Time:
August 25th, 2008
7:00pm until approximately 9:00pm (many of us that prefer to dine will show up a little earlier, however dining is open until 9pm)

Topic of focus for this meeting:
Spongeballs & sponge items

For more information contact:
Mark Reed of Magicvault (www.magicvault.net) at mreed@magicvault.net
or Tait Harbaugh of Insanity Factor (www.insanityfactor.com) at insanityfactor@yahoo.com
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
JohntheMagician
View Profile
Regular user
Mechanicsburg, PA
157 Posts

Profile of JohntheMagician
Hummmmm

I'll have to see if I can make it out to this one.

That is if I have the money for gas, or if I don't have a gig, or if the sky isn't raining pigs....

Oh wait, yeah man I'll try and come down, but its my kids first day of the new school year so we'll see if the wifey will let me.

Good luck though and let me know if you need anything.
“The hard must become habit. The habit must become easy. The easy must become beautiful.” ~ Doug Henning
<BR>____________________________________________
<BR>WWW.ILLUSIONDELUSION.COM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » New magic group in South Central PA (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL