The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Favorite WOLF Prop? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
dking66
View Profile
Veteran user
309 Posts

Profile of dking66
I've got just about every Wolfs Magic prop made. Yep, I'm a fan... a sucker for well-made original magic. Thought it would be interesting to see what the Wolf Magic fans FAVORITE wolf prop is. For me personally, I would have to say for kid shows... Run Wolf Run! Very well made, solid prop with a solid laugh-getting routine. Living in a rural area... it plays extremely well. For adult shows... I love the 4 1/2 of Spades! It's a sort of Jumbo Sidekick routine without all the set-up and electronics. Plays very well... and made very well.

Okay... other Wolf fans like to chime in?
GeorgeG
View Profile
Inner circle
Thousand Oaks, CA
1019 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
Classic Coin Ladder
Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1436 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
Blow Yur Stack is the most interactive with kids. It causes mayhem and a lot of fun and is a beautiful prop. The Funhouse is a close second as it brings rabbit production to a new level with some amazing black art. The ABC is also a close runner up for its wacky design and fun routine.
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1195 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
It's so hard to pick a favorite. But I'd have to say the Chicken Sword, because it can play for kids and adults. A very close second is the Recombobulator. Finding gum wads though out the show adds a nice thread (callback) that leads up to the production of gum for every one. Every Wolf item I own gets used a lot, and they all have held up very well. So I'd have to say each of them are a favorite, for different reasons and uses...

Ken
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3729 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Doug,

In a really, true rural area (remember, I'm in Mississippi, buddy!) the ole Outhouse is pretty killer. BUT..that being said, there's no way to pick a favorite. I love (and own) 'em all. Almost.

Steve
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I'm a fan of Chance the person. VERY cool guy!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Tophie
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of Tophie
The Water Wheel is one of the best playing effects and it is one of the lower priced effects. The kids just scream in anticipation!
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
I love my cellulator and phone-ale. I would love I mean absolutly love to get the card sword
BScott8870
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
231 Posts

Profile of BScott8870
ABC Gumball machine.
taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1078 Posts

Profile of taller8
Boy, the fact that everyone chooses a different "favorite" speaks very highly of the products.

I've never owned one before.
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1176 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
Wacky Weasel is my favorite.
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1331 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Shattered
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
ABC Re-Combobulator
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
sthielman
View Profile
Regular user
North Carolina
128 Posts

Profile of sthielman
Call me cheap, but I really love my mini version of the Take Apart Vanish.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5289 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Gotta go with the Ultimate Finger Chopper. Chance took a forgotten classic and made it classy. The illusion of the finger falling into the red velvet bag is perfect. Plus, it makes a great conversation piece.

His whole line of magic is quality from bottom up. I like how he's invented a visual style to his work with the unique graphics and askew construction. With the exception of his more formal pieces (like the aformentioned finger chopper), his work is recognizeable a mile away.

I'll take a Chance any day. (sorry...couldn't resist)
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
magicbob116
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Profile of magicbob116
My vote also goes to the ABC Gumball Recombobulator. Hip Hop Magicians is a close second, but I never have the cash when one of them shows up for sale! Smile
B. Robert Pulver

The "I Hate Card Tricks!" Book of Card Tricks Vol. 1, 2, and 3
Kards for Kids
Sticky Situations
Sleightly Wacky
http://www.magicnook.com/magicbob
Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1436 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
The most entertaining prop for a reasonable price is Blow Yer Stack. The Funhouse is a close second.
robertwong
View Profile
Loyal user
Calgary, Canada
212 Posts

Profile of robertwong
Wolf's Ring Grinder! I use this prop in every show for both children and adult audiences.
Almost-A-Magician
View Profile
Regular user
New England
160 Posts

Profile of Almost-A-Magician
Hmmm...well, I only have a few but they are all "favorites"...Shattered, Jumbo shattered and the finger chopper.

If I had to pick.....probably Jumbo shattered!
cardone
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of cardone
Coin Ladder !!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Favorite WOLF Prop? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL