The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Window peek - Erik Castle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Any one have this or have seen it used?
www.magicshop.co.uk

Thanks

Andy
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3444 Posts

Profile of Looch
Never even heard it it Andy. Do you need another peek buddy? I'm sick of the bloody things. Smile
My Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/
Bookings: https://looch.co.uk/
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Lol, no mate I'm good to be honest, but always curious... Smile

Andy
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
The Paranormalist
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom
690 Posts

Profile of The Paranormalist
Well yes what can I say???

I saw it on an e-mail they sent and for the cost I took a punt! But when I payed for it on Paypal it came through a pound cheaper, £4.99 instead of £5.99, whose complaining?

The only thing although it has some pictures in the 8 page e-book I can't make head or tail of the fold or handling to get the peek, maybe it's me I don't know. I would appreciate if someone who has it or gets it and works it out could explain it me.

Franklin
Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1479 Posts

Profile of Piers
Does he have a contact so you can ask him direct?
Smile

www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3

Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2016!

As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1938 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Quote:
On 2008-08-26 11:23, The Paranormalist wrote:
Well yes what can I say???

I saw it on an e-mail they sent and for the cost I took a punt! But when I payed for it on Paypal it came through a pound cheaper, £4.99 instead of £5.99, whose complaining?

The only thing although it has some pictures in the 8 page e-book I can't make head or tail of the fold or handling to get the peek, maybe it's me I don't know. I would appreciate if someone who has it or gets it and works it out could explain it me.

Franklin

Ditto here...pictures suck...but the idea seems okay...perhaps the market will demand more clarity....
Drewmcadam
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland
1234 Posts

Profile of Drewmcadam
Yup. Couldn't make any sense of the pictures. I'm sure it's pure genius, though!

Drew
psychicturtle
View Profile
Special user
UK
821 Posts

Profile of psychicturtle
I had his last e-book, it was completely incomprehensible.
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Thanks guys.. looks like it's a no go.

Andy
The Paranormalist
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom
690 Posts

Profile of The Paranormalist
The web address on the e-book comes up with 'Server not found' so I phoned through to Magic Shop UK who are selling it. The guy I spoke to there tried to be of assistance but could only read what it said in the e-book and stated Eric Castle as probably got big hands so he covers up most of the card while he is peeking it. LOL

This surely must get the winner of the year award unless you know better.

Franklin
BIlly James
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of BIlly James
Umm...I have nothing to add...I mis-read the subject and thought this was a thread about mentalist hairstyles.

Do pardon me.
Castle2369
View Profile
Loyal user
Boston, MA
207 Posts

Profile of Castle2369
Quote:
On 2008-08-27 18:47, psychicturtle wrote:
I had his last e-book, it was completely incomprehensible.

Are you quite certain it was an (ebooklet) of mine, which once are you talking about exactly star divine, a timely reveal?

Now the reason I ask is because I think "Star Divine" was clearly written and edited, I really don't see how it could of been viewed as stated in your rather blunt remark as being "incomprehensible." HARSH WORDS!

But with all hard feelings to the side, actually it is to be expected everyone's opinions are welcomed as I respect you all very much. And so with this being said, I will gladly IM' you or anyone else at the Café to answer any questions or concerns.

-Erick
Creator of the Gallerian Bend
Castle2369
View Profile
Loyal user
Boston, MA
207 Posts

Profile of Castle2369
Hello Everybody,

I realize this has beena long time coming but I will have an accompanying video with the Instant_download very soon. For all the customers, for whom have previously purchased this ebooklet please feel free to drop me a pm here at the Café. I will send you a video tutorial of the peek just as soon as it has been made available, thanks.

Erick
Creator of the Gallerian Bend
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Window peek - Erik Castle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL