The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » My First Large Performance (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dustin_The_Magic_Kid
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of Dustin_The_Magic_Kid
Howdy Guys,

Tonight I have my first large performance. It's only about 20 mins but it's for a charity coffee house and there is going to be a lot of people there.

Anyway, here's my routine:

Milk pour plus sugar to confetti
Mouth Coil
20th century silks
zombie ball
D'lite
Vanishing Ace - Ace on other side of window Combo
3d Sponge Rabbits
Linking Rings

Finale (to tune of Enter Sandman)
Light Candle - Flaming Thumb Tip - Flash Paper - torch to rose - Bow out silently

Anyway, the show is at 7:40 and I hope it goes good. Let me know what you think of my routine and stuff Smile

Thanks.
Dustin
It's like that? I guess it's like that! OH YEAH!!! YEAH!! - wait, what are we talking about?
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
You might get a better response (more educated) in the table hoppers forum. They know what plays in that venue.

Most of it sounds pretty good. But do you have permission to use fire? And do you have a fire extinguisher? And what about performing insurance?

I have seen the flame still burning, fall off a badly made torch to rose, and if it lands in the wrong place (like there is a right place....) it could do some damage.

Two fire effects, means twice the opportunity for something to go wrong. And if it Can go wrong, it eventually will!

Be Very Careful, and be sure that you have permission for the fire.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » My First Large Performance (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL