The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Magic in the Dells ... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1670 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
Just last week, I made the trip up to the Wisconsin Dells to see the Rick Wilcox Show .. and I'm glad I did.

If you want to see a big illusion show .. here is your chance. The show runs 90 minutes and features some very unique illusions including Eclipse, the Bow Staff and even the Invisible Man. It's a show for the whole family and well worth the trip.

The show gets changed up every year to keep the kids coming back. Rick and Suzan have great chemistry on and off stage. They even take time to meet their fans young and old right after the show. They have one of the largest, most successful shows in the midwest. If you're ever in the area .. don't miss it, I highly recommend it!

Steve

P.S. Check out their site for the current schedule at rickwilcox.com
mrmagic9112
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of mrmagic9112
How right you are Chezaday. I have seen their show several times and they are great people. Great family show and reasonably priced! He also does a close up show and that is just as good!
magicaldj1
View Profile
Regular user
Madison, Wisconsin
122 Posts

Profile of magicaldj1
I would have to agree, I have seen their show a few times as well, each time has been excellent. They have a very nice theater with a magic shop attached to it. Two very nice people as well. Helped give me a few pointers on a card trick I was working on. During the non-tourist season they do a very nice New Years Eve show here in Madison as well.
dbmagic123
View Profile
Regular user
Evansville Indiana
198 Posts

Profile of dbmagic123
I cannot agree more.. One of the best all around shows I have seen. A must see when you travel to that part of the world

Don
Falconer
View Profile
Special user
PORTUGAL
576 Posts

Profile of Falconer
DEAR CHEZADAY

Hi !

I would love to see the Rick Wilcox Magic Show !

The illusion that you saw is called BO STAFF, not BOW STAFF.

fALCONER
FALCONER
IMAGICIANS.DE facebook falcobook
amazingcarrington
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Profile of amazingcarrington
Thank you so much for clarifying that. I've been sitting here all night racking my brain as to what a Bow Staff was.
Now I know what Chezaday was talking about. LOL

But seriously, Sounds like a great show and from what I've read, Rick and wife are great folks.
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1670 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
Oh .. you're killing me! It was early and I was half awake.

Now this is going to bother me to no end .. it's the Bo Staff Illusion. I can't even go back and fix it .. maybe someone on the Café staff can help me out!

It slipped past the spell check .. figures.

Steve
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1670 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
Yes, I live like a rock star and wake up at the crack of noon.

I should really get a job or something!

Steve
adam christopher
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of adam christopher
Don't get a real job steve, they'd make you cut your rockstar hair, then what would happen to the magical twinkys?
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1670 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
This is true, I would lose much of my magical powers without my long, flowing hair.

I can always pick up a box or two of Twinkies at Walmart.

Steve
estone
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of estone
Any contact info for Rick Wilcox.
magicdoctor
View Profile
Veteran user
Wi.
380 Posts

Profile of magicdoctor
http://www.rickwilcox.com/home Rick and Susan are great.

Michael
Michael Von Schroeder [url]www.vonmagic.com[/url]
estone
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of estone
Tried the site email before, no luck.
cougar
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of cougar
I had seen their show quite a few years back and it was very good. I was in the Dells this summer, and I was surprised to see that the local police actually direct traffic and parking for the show because it is so popular. Their advertisements are everywhere!
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1670 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
Estone, I believe all the information you'll need is right there on the site. If you need to get their current schedule I believe there is a number to call for that info. Although they are in their off season, Rick and Sue still have a lot going on. Some people take e-mail for granted .. not everyone lives beside their computer 24 hours a day.

I should get outside more often ...

Steve
Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1851 Posts

Profile of Christopher Starr
Don't do it Steve - sunlight is over rated. Smile
estone
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of estone
Steve did he do the Thru a Jail window Illusion?
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1670 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
Yes he did .. a very cool illusion built by Craig Dickens. Rick took me backstage to play with it and I was very impressed with the prop. It's one of Steinmeyer's creations, packs flat .. plays big.

If you're really interested in it .. contact Craig online @ dickensmagic.com.

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Magic in the Dells ... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL