The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Reality Twister (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dustin_The_Magic_Kid
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of Dustin_The_Magic_Kid
My questions are simple:

Who has bought it?
Is it any good for the street?
Would it be better utilized doing "Street Magic"?

Is it detectible?

Thanks guys Smile Any help would be great.
It's like that? I guess it's like that! OH YEAH!!! YEAH!! - wait, what are we talking about?
Bill Beach
View Profile
Veteran user
Nashville, TN
304 Posts

Profile of Bill Beach
I've got it and I get great reactions with it. Do a Magic Café search and you will find lots of threads on it, as well as pros and cons. Its major limitation is that it can only be performed for 2, maybe 3, spectators at a time.

Bill Beach
RandomEffects
View Profile
Veteran user
Boston, MA
323 Posts

Profile of RandomEffects
Neat trick, but not at all good for street performance due to its size.
Mat
Keith Larocque
View Profile
New user
Ontario
47 Posts

Profile of Keith Larocque
Yeah, this trick is pretty awesome. I definately recommend it and it's not all that big. Good way to go into recap revisited.
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
This is an AWESOME trick but I think it would get better attention in the street magic forum. It isn't much of a busker's trick due to size. But, this does not make it a bad trick. For close up "Blaine" style, it is a heck of a trick.

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
Dustin_The_Magic_Kid
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of Dustin_The_Magic_Kid
Dan,

You wouldn't know of anything that works in a similar way, but in a bigger format? Something like a case that you put your hand in or something...?
It's like that? I guess it's like that! OH YEAH!!! YEAH!! - wait, what are we talking about?
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Hmm.. not really. There are optical illusion things that are bigger (shrinking head), but nothing that has the magic aspect to it like twister does.

best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Reality Twister (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL