The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » FOUND Magazine's Europe Tour 2008 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4312 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2008-09-15 00:16, handa wrote:
Many curry dishes are beige, too.

Newcastle is brown, but it is close to beige.

I happen to like both very much.

Chris

Indeed!

Beige food is fin e- as long as you include beverages!
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3607 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Stop knocking our nosh,,,,,at least in the UK we serve proper helpings,,,in the US I guess they are made to fit the mouths !!!!

Beige,,,,so what,,,it all ends up that colour anyway!!! Cmon think about it !!
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5105 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Proper helpings? Is that because you use a napkin, and eat with a knife and fork?

I had to do some sword-swallowing once, following an Indian buffet lunch. The spices combined to a most unpleasant taste sensation. It might have been beige.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
That was just the bile
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
tim_mantis
View Profile
Regular user
UK
117 Posts

Profile of tim_mantis
I had the pleasure of going for a definitely non-beige Indian meal with Brett in London last week...

I was (predictably) late for the show, so as the lift (elevator!) doors opened to the venue in Foyles bookshop in central London, I heard the rasp and squeak of a Qualatex being swallowed. Although I only managed to catch the last stunt of the act, it was obvious that Brett had the audience in the palm of his hand - suited businessmen shaking their heads in disbelief and trendy young girls peeping through clasped fingers - great stuff! The deafening applause at the end of the act made me extra p*ssed off that I'd missed most of it!

The only warning I'd give is that if you go for a meal with Brett, he IS likely to swallow the cutlery for the entertainment of the (admittedly rather confused) waiters. Amazingly, we didn't even get so much as a free papadum.

I'm keeping my eyes peeled for the next UK tour!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » FOUND Magazine's Europe Tour 2008 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL