The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » How big of the audience can Friady Cat play? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jiayi
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
313 Posts

Profile of jiayi
I just got my Friady Cat Rabbit. A question to all Friady Cat owners, from your experience, how big of the audience can Friady Cat play? I am concerning about the size of the prop, will people still able to see the rabbits in a distance?
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Watch Chris Caphart he can do it for thousands and KILL!!!
bizjak
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of bizjak
Of course the more important question is how large of an audience can you play to. That out of the way depends a lot on your lighting, stage set-up etc.
drosenbe0813
View Profile
Elite user
Long Island, NY
405 Posts

Profile of drosenbe0813
Ken,

I was going to say the same thing (re: Chris)....Of course, there's only one Chris Capehart (thank God!!)
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
I was in the back of a large conference room and saw Chris Capehart, have the audience in a frenzy of laughter at KIDabra. I could see it well.

Dennis
Dennis Michael
Mark005
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Mark005
Well... I bought mine from Gene Gordon, (yes, I am that old), replaced it with one from the Emporium of Magic (yes, I am that old!!!). I have done it as a closer for every kid show for.... a lot of years ok!!!!

Yes, they see it. In the back of union halls and schools, and everywhere I have been, they see it.

I don't see anything... but they see it.

: )
Neale Bacon
View Profile
Inner circle
Burnaby BC Canada
1775 Posts

Profile of Neale Bacon
I have also done it in large rooms and if the graphics are bright and clean, it can easily be seen in the largest of rooms.
Neale Bacon and his Crazy Critters
Burnaby BC
Canada's Favourite Family Ventriloquist
www.baconandfriends.com
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
520 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
Mark005

I have one I purchased from Gene towards the very end of the time he was at the shop on Hertle ave. I am NOT that old LOL . I still use that one every show and as you say to close every show. Pretty much us ehte same lines Gene used to sell it to me as well. This plays to a very large house in my experience. It always gets a VERY strong reaction. In fact it is the one effect that is asked for over and over again re: "make sure you have Herman" that's my Fraidy Cat Rabbits name.
Thanks Gene.

Z
Joe Zimmer

"The Second Greatest Magician in the World"

Who is the Greatest? Everybody else! Borrowed with respect from the late Great Eddie Fechter Owner of the Forks Hotel

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
There is also two sizes. I have the jumbo size.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » How big of the audience can Friady Cat play? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL