The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Paranormalists - Downtown Miami Paranormal Research Center (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Captured for the first time on this exclusive video, Paranormalists Gerson Triangulo and Paulo Violao demonstrate under test conditions some paranormal phenomena at the Downtown Miami Paranormal Research Center. Amazing! Mindblowing! Simply nutty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu0vMZGBsYY

Disclaimer: Some will suggest that watching this video may cause you to rush off to join a dangerous cult. If you're so inclined, the "Cheese Knife Telekinesis" would be a great way to introduce yourself to your new friends.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
I'm just to afraid to watch the video!
If it doesn't have full disclaimers, rubber padding, helmets and other safety gear along with a minimum of 10 possible explanations as to what MIGHT be happening I fear that I could be scared for life!

MickeySmartazz
Tina I
View Profile
Regular user
Oslo/ Norway
194 Posts

Profile of Tina I
Finally definite proof of the paranormal. Take that Mr Randi!!
Thanks for making me into a believer Alexandre!
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Smile awesome
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Mickey, you should be ok ... give it a shot, you'll be alright.

Tina, I feel the same way about these powerful demonstrations under test conditions, and have decided to shoot another exclusive video within the next few weeks that will rock the paranormal world. Stay close.

Andy. I will pass your sentiment to Mr. Violao and Mr. Triangulo. They don't visit the internet or watch the telly as they spend most of their time meditating and developing their clearly superior paranormal abilities. They do however communicate with people through dreams, so if you've dreamt of these men after watching the above video, please post about it.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Is this meant to be serious?
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Gdw - depends which angle your looking at it from... I'm lying with my head off the couch and feet up the wall Smile

Andy
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Quote:
On 2008-09-06 17:51, gdw wrote:
Is this meant to be serious?

Yes, though we had fun shooting it, this is a serious entertainment video. I don't approach these things lightly and, I'm sure you could tell from their faces, neither do Gerson or Paulo.

We plan to offer a unique challenge on the next one. Stay tuned.
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2126 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
You're joking right??

This is not paranormal in any way. I'll donate 6 figures to your favorite charity if you can prove otherwise. And, let's not forget how REAL science works--the proponent MUST PROVE his case! It is not up to me or anyone else to disprove the claim. You must PROVE it, if you claim it. That's how science works. That's how the truth is resolved.

Ben Harris
author: "Naked Gurus: a journey down the road of transcendental bluff and bull"
+Inventor of the world famous Floating Match+
+Author: Machinations (Vanishing Inc, 2020)+
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
I thought it was crap! Sorry...not impressed! Any of that could be recreated by simple principles that we all know and use. Not diggin' it.
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2126 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
You are right Lyle. How anyone who calls themself a magician could be fooled by this, let alone think it paranormal, is beyond me. I was waing for te guy with the butter knife to go into an "Arigo" act!

Ben
+Inventor of the world famous Floating Match+
+Author: Machinations (Vanishing Inc, 2020)+
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

It's IMPOSSIBLE to shoot something like this as a YOU TUBE video and CLAIM it's under TEST CONDITIONS! Who set up the conditions? The creators of the video. Don't insult the community by showing us nonsense like this!

If they claim what they claim, then call up James Randi, and let him "set the stage." Shoot it in front of a LIVE AUDIENCE and not in a closet or office somewhere.
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
I think something has just shot over your head guys.. Who said magicians don't have a sense of humour..

Andy
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

They're NOT claiming to be Magicians...they're claiming to be paranormalists. BIG DIFFERENCE!!!! If they said, "hey, watch this trick" and then did it, then I would have said, "huh...neat idea." (maybe)

But they claim they're really able to do this with the power of the mind. I say BULL@%$#!

NOTHING has flown over my head. I got the jist. I say it's crap!
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
When I was talking about magicians I was talking about you Kyle.. And if it is still winding you up so much, no, you didn't get it sorry..

Andy
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Andy,

First of all...my name is LYLE...not Kyle.

Secondly...I'm not wound up by the video. I'm wound up by people actually buying into this. It's silly nonsense!
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Apologies Lyle, that wasn't intentional.
And as for people buying it? It's an entertainment video.. very tongue in cheek..
lighten up..

If it's not your thing, don't post or waste your time getting involved in it. Or are you one of these people that think people can't understand these things unless you point it out to them?

Andy
MindSeeker
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of MindSeeker
Im with you Andy just enjoy it as entertainment and let it put a smile on your face.

I thought the 'cheese' knife was rather apt Smile
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
I think Alexandre got the reaction he was looking for Smile
Harlequin
View Profile
Special user
Melbourne, Australia
686 Posts

Profile of Harlequin
Entertaining Alexandre, keep up the good work. Much respect for the way you handle the 'haters' as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Paranormalists - Downtown Miami Paranormal Research Center (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL