The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Paranormalists - Downtown Miami Paranormal Research Center (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2116 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
"haters"

where did that come from?

Ben
+Inventor of the world famous Floating Match+
+Author: Machinations (Vanishing Inc, 2020)+
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
Harlequin
View Profile
Special user
Melbourne, Australia
688 Posts

Profile of Harlequin
The comment was not directly aimed at you Ben. It's just been my observation that on the Café, Alexandre has been attacked quite often (unfairly in my opinion) for the way he performs. He is an entertainer and as I understand, bills himself as such. What I saw when I watched the clip, was magic presented as 'paranormal phenomena.' I don't understand why it would need to be pointed out that it's not real paranormal activity.

I have never seen Alexandre say a bad word about anyone on the Café and my post was meant more as a compliment to him.
Bryce
View Profile
New user
Oxon, UK
92 Posts

Profile of Bryce
I really like the sound of Alexanders voice, very soothing. I watched a few of his other videos and its relaxing like watching the painter Bob Ross.
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2116 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
I agree. A wonderful speaking voice. His whole demenour reminds me of Orsen Wells.

Cheers

Ben
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
If you guys don't find humor in "cheese knife telekinesis" and "dunkin donuts napkin telekinesis" there's no hope for you.

How about the way they stare into the camera ... oh man, priceless stuff ... some of you guys are wound up way too tight.

Lyle, lighten up. Did you read my disclaimer (original post)?

Bryce, thanks I guess. I can only tell you that if you've watched The Discovery Channel or Animal Planet, you've heard my work. Been with Discovery for over 10 years now ... amongst other notables. List upon request.

And, Ben, comparing me in any way to Orsen Welles can only be a compliment. Thanks! On the other hand, I'm a little disappointed you couldn't enjoy the video. You won't be able to comment but here's another one you might not be able to enjoy: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=217&41

Andy ... London, Kent, then Derby early next year. Don't let me down.

Thanks for watching, guys! More to come!
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2116 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
Alexandre,

I enjoyed the video, but I initially thought it was being posted as a legitimate claim to paranormal powers. To that extent, you fooled me completely. Of course, it has all been highly entertaining.

Cheers mate

Ben
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2946 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Very cool, Ben.

Like your work.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Paranormalists - Downtown Miami Paranormal Research Center (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL